Chapter Five

Percy's P.O.V

I grinned at my 'dead' friends.

"Percy?" Silens asked. "Yup!" I said turing towards her."How are you here if you are not dead?"

I sighed, "It's a long story..."

"Well where would we be going? We're dead, dead," Michael pointe out. "Ok then, well... When you-," I gestured to Silena. "-died. Thalia, Annabeth, Gover and I went, up to Olympus to stop Kronos. Thalia got crushed by a statue of Hera and Annabeth dragged me and Grover into the throne room.

We fought Kronos and Annabeth tried to stab me in my Achilles heel. But I had lied to her when I told her where it was. She failed and I pinned her against the wall. I was stopped by Kronos, who didn't have his scythe. I grabbed his scythe and stabbed him. Annabeth, sh-she killed Gr-Grover," I fought the tears that where threatening to come.

Silena put her hand over my mouth, her eyes food too well Beckendorf put his arms around her.

I continue. "I don't know how, but then I pinned her against the wall again. The gods came and Athena shot me with a book."

Zoë stifled a giggle at the image of me getting attacked by books. "Annabeth tried to kill me again and then disappeared. I woke up the next day and went to a council meeting. I got a wish and asked for Hestia and Hades to have thrones on Olympus. I ran away, and went back to Camp Half-Blood.

I left camp and went into the woods. The night after I met Hestia and she blessed me. then I met Chaos and he asked me to join his army. I said yes, and he took me to his palace. He blessed me and I got these. "I gestured to my wings.

"He told me that I could go back a few people from the dead, to serve in his army as well," I finished.

"And you chose us?" Michael question. I nodded."you along with others."

"So, what do you say?" I asked. They all exchanged glances. "I'm in," Zoë decided. "Me too," Silena giggled. "I'll go as well, Michael piped.

"Sure," Beckendorf stated. I smiled and concentrated. A portal appeared next to Michael. I gestured to it."this will take you to chaos' place."

"won't you be coming too?" Silena asked. I shook my head. "I've got to find some more people." Zoë nodded and jumped into the portal, with Michael following her.

Silena and Beckendorf hopped in holding hands. I clapped my hands, and the portal closed. I pulled my hood up, and set off in search for the two more people. Soon enough, I found one of them practicing archery.

I flew behind her and covered her eyes. "Guess who?," I teased.

She growled. "Nico! I told you to move in and spend more time with the living!"

I laughed. "Wrong! Guess again!" She tapped her chin and suddenly grabbed my hand and judo flipped me to the ground. I landed hard on my wings and groaned.

Bianca looked puzzled, "who the Hades are you!?" "Nice movess Bianca," I groaned

She looked shcocked that I knew her name, and moved closer to me, Pressing her knife against my throat. "Who are you?" She growled.

"What is it with you hunters and knives?" I asked before dramatically ripping off my hood, Bianca gasped before slapping me.

"Owwww! What was that for ?" I yelped. "For dying a year after I sacrificed myself for you," she snarled.

I held up my hands in the universal sign for peace. I'm not dead."

"why are you here then," she demanded, pushing her green beanie out of her eyes.

I explained to her what I told the others before."And I'd like you to be in the army as well," I finished, catching my breath.

Bianca looked shocked. "Wh-Who else is in the army?" "Michael, Silena, Beckendorf, and Zoë," at the last name,Bianca hugged me. "I-I guess...Ok! I'll be in the chaos' Army! she told me happily.

"Okee Dokee," I snapped my fingers and a portal appeared. Bianca hopped in and made it disappear. I walked away and headed for my next addition to the army.

-----------------Line Break!!!-------------------

I wandered around, looking for the last ghost to be recruited. Funny enough, I found him at a bar, serving drinks.

I watch him spin drinks to people (ghosts) left and right, without breaking a sweat. Half an hour later, he stopped and announced; "I'm on break," and walked out.

I followed him outside and watch him grip a bottle of water and gulp some down.

I steep out of the shadows. He jumped, and turned around to face me. "Who on Gaea are you?" (Get it? Gaea is the earth. who on Gaea are you? Who on earth are you? Huh? No you don't? Never mind...) I chuckled. "Well I'm not in the mood to joke around, snice I'm too tired, so..."I pulled down my hood. Castor gasped, his eyes filling with tears. "P-Percy?" he stammered. "You're dead? But that means we lost to Kronos?"

I shook my head. "No I'm not dead," and explained the whole Chaos thing again.

Castor's eyes turned angry, when he learned of Annabeth's betrayal."And so, I want you to join Chaos' Army as well. So how about it?" I finished. He stared at me."Is that even a question? Duh! Of course I want to!"

I snapped my fingers and dragged him through the portal that appeared.

We found ourselves in the throne room in Chaos' Palace. The other five people I had recruited were all there.

"Is this all of them?" Chaos asked me. I nodded and he smiled at them. "I am Chaos and I will give you my blessing, so you will get new powers and mega cool wings like Omega," he announced.

Zoë cleared her thorat and Chaos turned towards her. "Yes?"

"Um... Who is Omega?" she asked. I stepped forward. "Me"

Zoë nodded. Chaos spread his hands and six balls of blackness and light floated in the air. He sent one into each person.

I watch in interest as their wings appeared. Zoë had silver wings, Bianca had black wings, Beckendorf had reddish orange wings, Silena had pink wings, Michael had yellow wings and castor had purple wings.

They all straightended up and looked at their wings, eyes lighting up in wonder. I laughed, And so, our new lives in Chaos' Army began...