Chapter One

Percy's P.O.V.

I glared at the daughter of Athena, that had just tried ti stab me in the back (Literally) before her knife bounced of my invulnerable skin. She gasped at the spot on my back that she had aimed at. "Bu-But you trusted me! Thats your Achilles heel!" I scowled at her. "Not it's Not. Obviously, snice your knife bounced off it."

The truth was, when she asked me where my Achilles heel was, I heard a voice in my head saying not to tell her, so I put her hands on the small of back, instead of my hip.

I raised Riptide and went to hold it at her throat, but my hand was knocked down by Kronos, who was glaring at me. He didn't have his scythe and I remembered that Hestia had told me that his Achilles curse had no effect on the scythe.

It was behind him so I ran towards him and slid between his legs grabbing the scythe as I slid past. I rasied the scythe and looked at his face, "Im sorry Luke," and plunged it into his chest.

"NOO!!"a voice screeched. I turned around and saw Annabeth glaring daggers at me. She charged towards me, but instead of attacking me, she ran past me to Grover, who was walking up.

Annabeth glared at me."You take my love, I take your best friend."With that she stabbed her dagger into Gover's chest. He gasped and looked toward me, blood trickling out of his mouth."Perce..." He fell to the ground. Dead.

My vision went red, and the next thing I knew, I had the daughter of Athena pinned against the wall with my sword at her throat.

The door burst open and the Olympians charged in, ready to fight the King of Titans, what they didn't expect was to find Annabeth pinned against the wall with my sword at her throat.

Athena screamed and, funnily enough, blasted me aside with books. Yea that's right, books. But they were hardbacks.

She ran to her daughter and hugged her."Annabeth, darling are you alright?" Annabeth looked as though she was thinking whether to lie and spy on camp or to reveal her allegiance with the Titans.

She pushed Athena away and stood up. "Oh but of course mother, that weakling would not be able to injure me."She smirked at me. "I was just waiting for you to come so Poseidon could watch his favourite son... Well why don't I show you."

She pounced at me, with her dagger aimed at my chest. I managed to twist at the last minute. The gods moved forwards to stop her and I saw her glance at them and scowl.

"I can't kill you here, yet But know this Jackson, I will be the one to end your life." With that Annabeth stuck her blade into my side, just nicking my Achilles heel, and disappeared in a cloud of dust.

I coughed weakly, the room going black, The last thing I saw was Poseidon and Hestia rushing over to me.

===========================================================================

A/N

So I hope I did This justice I have a photografic memory so I think I got it down word for word and sorry people it takes me a while to remember everyword so plz fell free to comment or IM me and also do you guys want me to do the origanal A/N or just to use my own well until next time see you guys around.