Chapter Four

Percy P.O.V.

I sighed as I watched the clouds drift past. After Leah and Artemis left, I ran for a few more miles before stopping.

I stopped next to a lake, and the water looked so clean, so fresh, so inviting.

Without thinking, I took off my jumper, and dove in. I swam to the bottom and sat there, watching the seaweed sway and the fish swim.

One fish swam into me. Whu- whaaaa? It shook it's body.

Oh! My Lord! I didn't know it was you! I apologize!

I waved it off, not really knowing or wanting to know what it was talking about. I was about to swim away , when I heard someone speak in my mind.

'Perseus Jackson, Come back to the surface where you left your clothes.' 

Normally I would've been suspicious, but this man's voice sounded commanding and powerful, so different from all my enemies, who's voices were all evil and sneaky.

I swam to the surface and peeked above cautiously. Standing by my stuff was a black (no Im not being racist) man. He was Literally black as in the color. His skin was black with constellations spinning and moving on it. He was wearing all black and just looked powerful and dangerous.

I stepped out the lake, willed myself dry and pulled on my hoodie. The man looked at me carefully, before making up his mind.

"I am Chaos, god of, well pretty much everything," the man said, chuckling a little when my eyes widened.

I hastily bowed low, but he waved me off. "Don't do that, its kinda annoying."

I straightened up. "Lord Chaos, why are you here?"

Chaos looked me in my eyes. "I am here to offer you a spot in my army."

I did my "Zeus pretending to be a fish' impression, with my mouth opening and closing slowly.

I shook my head. "Lord Chaos, why would you want me in your army?" I asked, genuinely curious.

He looked at me if I was stupid.

"Really? Perseus you-" I interrupted him. "It's just Percy."

"Ok Percy, you are one of the greatest demigods ever. Your fatal flaw is loyalty to the ones you love.

You'd be an amazing addition to my army."

"So, what do you say?" Chaos held his hand for me to shake. I thought about it, I thought about it, It would be easier than being alone and thinking about her betrayal.

I looked uo and shook his hand. He smiled, Ok, time to go."

The lake and trees disappeared, and were replaced by spinning darkness. After about a minute, we appeared in a room covered in starts and with a huge throne at the end of the room.

Chaos let go of my hand and I staggered a bit, feeling nauseous . He chuckled, "Yea, Star Travel?" I asked "Yes your friend, Nico, can Shadow Travel. I can Travel."

"Um... Ok" I said uncertainly. Chaos sat down in the throne, "now I must give you my blessing. Keep still, this will hurt," with that, he shot a ball of swirling black and gold, into my chest.

I felt a ginormormous pain in my shoulder blades, that went on for a few minutes. When the pain disappeared, I Looked over my shoulders and gasped

coming out of my back, were two sea green wings.

###################################################################################

I carefully touched my wings, they were soft but hard at the same time. l heard Chaos laugh at the wonder in my face as I gazed at the  wings.

"Percy." My head snapped up at my name. "You can bring people from the dead to serve alongside of you in my army."

I thought for minute, lots of names flashing through my head. Can I go get them? Myself?" I asked.

Chaos looked thoughtful, before nodding. "Ok but wear a cloak, you can't be recognised by any of the dead." He snapped his fingers, and a black cloak with sea green lining appeared next to me.\

I grabbed it and pulled it on. Before I left, Chaos stopped me. "Since you wish to leave your old life behind, "Since you wish to leave your old life behind, you will need a new name.You shall be called Omega."

I nodded, he created a portal next to me and I stepped through.

(((((((())))))))

I looked around, with my hood covering my face. I spotted the couple I was looking for, having a picnic with two other people I wanted for the army.

I walked up behind the black haired girl that was with the short guy about the preciseness of a bow. I tapped the gitl on the shoulder and flew above her before she turned around.

She took out a dagger and looked around, searching for the person that tapped her shoulder. "Where art thou hiding? Thou shalt tast my blade!"

I flew down next to her, ignoring the stares I was getting from the other three and took some of her fruit.When she looked at me, I waved and continued muching on her apple.

She growled and pinned me to the ground.

"How dare thou take my fruit and joke around! Who art thou?!" she demanded. She grabbed my hood and yanked it down. She gasped."Perseus?" I smiled. "Hi Zoë."

 Zoë pulled me to my feet and hugged me. Suddenly she pulled away, scrutinizing my face. "How did thee die?" I pulled away fully. "Zoë, I'm not dead."

I looked over her shoulder at the other three that were staring at me and smiled. "Hey Silena, hey Beckendorf, hey Michael."

A/n
I was really trying not to do these but I just wanted to say sorry for the slow update guys I rewriting this story from memory and even with a photographic memory its slow going but ill trying to update faster so we can get to the new stuff so until next time my demi crusaders