Chapter Eight

Artemis Pov

Jennet one of the newer members said, "don't listen to her if she is willing to hit our mistress and well as defend an man then she has fallen as a maiden." Before I could say anything Phoebe had her knife at the throat and said "Have kur how you talk about my best friend and as for her son he just jumped in front of a knife that would have made Lady Artemis fade and is taking on that fate himself so male or no he has earned my respect." Jennet then jumped back and said "he is just a weakling boy I don't care if he did save Milady we take orders from no man and the fact that he thinks he can order her around shows he is a arrogant and pom....." before she could finish her statement she was hit with a mix of lightning fire and shadows from Leah and Thalia Leah then said "say one more word about my fa.. Percy and you will soon join him in the void." Thalia said nothing and just pick her up by her throat and threw her into a few tree's knocking them down by the shear power of the toss. she then yelled with power in her voice making her sound like Zeus "SAY SOMETHING ELSE ABOUT MY BROTHER I DARE YOU, I DARE ANY OF YOU!!!!!."

Just then father, Chaos, Hades and Zeus put their hands on Thalia's shoulder and brought her and Leah into a hung, then they all flashed away except for Chaos and he looked at me and said "He loves you more than anything else, you need to fix this or I swear Huntress, Thief, Thalia, Leah, Hades and Poseidon will be the least of your worries. Chaos then flashed out with a smirk on his face. I then thought about it and finally fit hit me the underline meaning to his threat, there is a way to save Percy, now all I need to do is figure out how. I looked at Phoebe and said you are in charge until I get back but before I leave Ill flash you all back to camp half blood I waved my hand and sent them and made my way to find Athena if anyone could understand how to help Percy it would have been my sister.

Omega/Percy

I was floating in what looked to be nothingness, nothing was around me all was dark so I yelled "is anyone there?" After a few minutes (or what seemed to be hours to my ADHD brain) two voices answered me, the first was a soft female voice that said "Hello son long time no see." Then a man said "is it truly my grandson?" The woman laughed and said "yes father it is." the a bright flash of light came into view and out walked a man who looked just like Chaos only his hair was all white and his eye's were like looking at a million sun's go super nova at once it was absolutely the most beautiful yet at the same time dangerous thing I have ever looked at but what was more scary was this man had no Aura or more to the point it was like he was Aura itself, as in you couldn't sense him because everything living and dead was him. The woman on the other hand was very beautiful she had the same eyes as the man but what made tears roll down my eye's were her features, her feature's were exactly like my mothers Sally Jackson.

She smiled at me and said "I'm sorry Percy I couldn't stay with you, you see I was only allow to stay with you until you left earth but once you did I had no other reason for being their as you know Paul found some one else and left me (I was still angry about that) what you don't know is that the woman he found was his soul mate so there is no reason to be mad at him son, as for who I really am, I am balance twin sister of Chaos and Order daughter of void, and don't blame Chaos or your father neither of them knew who I really am they both saw me as a mortal, and for all intensive purposes I was that is until Annabeth killed my mortal body. When she did that I remembered who I really was but I also knew if you found out it would have broke you so I hid my own body so you wouldn't find out that I was dead, However by doing so I depleted what little power I had and because I was away from my domains for so long I had to find father to recharge my powers fully, which is why I haven't contacted you, contact from the void is near impossible. I know you must hate me I have been a horrible mother bu.." I cut her off by going to her and hugging her as I cried and said "I missed you so much and nothing you ever do would make you a horrible mother in my eye's but one thing I have to know if this is where I think it is did I fade?"

Void or grandfather said in a voice that sounded like Morgan Freeman "Yes and No my grandson, your body is still on earth still alive however it is in the process of fading, ergo to give your body more time you instinctively sent your soul here normally such a feat is impossible however being the sired by both my children you have a stronger connection to me than any of my grandchildren other than destiny her self." I gave him a answer that would even make even Athena proud "Oh" they both laughed at me then I finally said "wait then if my mom is your daughter than does that mean I wasn't supposed to be a demi god to begin with?" Void or grandfather looked like he was pondering this and said "even if you mother was in mortal form you should have been born a creator hell a primordial or titan at the least." I was about to ask another question when another Person flashed in, She looked just like Aunt Hestia in her eight year old form but her eye's glowed silver and white showing both inevitably and possibilities, her hair black as death with white and silver highlights as vibrant as life itself the little girl then said "Well cousin that would be my fault also let me introduce my self I am Ananke protogenoi of destiny. So to answer your question you are not and never have you been a demi god however I have placed blocks on your power making everyone believe you where a demi god. I needed a champion who could handle the challenges that you have, and not become Arrogant like the Olympians so when I saw you were a creator I took that power away from you by blocking your mothers and your father chaos's powers that you inherited however even doing that your body naturally enhanced your water powers you got from Poseidon way more than I would have allowed to over come your challenges. In addition I also locked your distinctive powers, so your creator, inherited, and distinctive powers will all be released back to you once the seal on them is broken and that can only happen by a tear from your daughter a hug from your sister and a kiss by you true mate."

At this point I was mad no livid no I beyond that I down right was pissed off. Even tho I was only a soul Power began to roll off of me in waves but Ananke looked at me as if I was a mere child throwing a tantrum I then said "how dare you play with my life do you know how much heartache I have gone through because of you and your daughter's, you used your own Aunt for your own means letting her know what it means to have true heartache while you set by and do nothing." Then her impassive demeanor turned into one of a hurt a eight year old child and started to cry saying"dd...do you hhh...have any Idea how hard it is to know and guide people into bad and down right evil places because you know if they never go through it we will all die I....I hhhh...have done all this and more for my family sure when things go good nobody thanks us or says anything but when it bad you all wanted to say snide comments under your breath about me and my daughters, for everything we do what do we get in return not love no we get hate, even from my own family they truly think I hate them because I do what is necessary for all of us to survive and when I finally meet my champion my favorite cousin he is no different but what should I expect I am doomed to be hated by all excepted my daughters and husband."

I was completely shocked I never saw things it that way and I never stopped to think about there perspective seeing the look on her face and tears pouring steadily out of her eye's I can now see the burden she carries and the one her daughter's must carry. I went over to her and rapped her in my arms like an older brother does to his little sister and said I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled you and it seems that you really do care for us." She hugged me back with her head still in my chest and said "You don't hate me?" I smiled at her saying "I could never hate my cute little cousin." she smiled at me and said "It's good to have my cousin here I haven't felt this in years I think I will go back with you wh..." I cut her off my screaming I felt a pain rip through me causing me to black out before I did my last thoughts were not again.

Okay so that is it for this chapter I know it was short but it is really necessary for the story and I promise to put out another one before next sunday so until next time my hunt.