~Silly Toy Dogs and Play Doh-Part 2-~

Recap

-"Why, of all places, the toy store?" Tim declared aloud, looking towards Dick in confusion.

Dick shrugged, "Loved going there as a kid. I bet you will too."

Tim burst out laughing, "You!? Going to the toy store when you were a kid Ha! Sure you did!"

Dick shook his head and looked behind him as he drove out of the driveway. "Shut up. I had a life when I was younger...Or at least I did." He mumbled the last part with a small smile playing on his lips.

Tim's laughing soon subsided and he leant his head on the window, "I hate you." He grumbled.

"I hate you, too." Dick replied seriously, driving down the road.

Present

They finally drove down the road and into the parking lot. All the while, Tim was whining annoyingly, "Why the toy store? There's nothing here I need or want!"

"It's so stupid! I can't even believe you went here as a kid! Of course your the best kid in the hou-" Dick shoved his palm over Tim's mouth in annoyance.

"You know? You are the most Annoying child I have ever seen...and that's saying something." He complained, glaring at Tim, who sat staring wide eyed up at Dick in silence.

"Shurry?" Tim's words were slurred and covered up by Dick's palm.

Dick rolled his eyes and drove into a parking spot and turned the key out of the ignition after stopping the car.

Tim groaned and slid out of his seat and seatbelt before opening the car door and getting out. He shut the door and watched as Dick grabbed something from one of the compartments and got out of the car.

Once Dick shut the car door and locked it, they began walking toward the toy store. In fact, it was coincidentally called 'Timmy's Toys', and to Tim, that was the worst thing he had ever seen.

He grimaced at the name and shook his head, "I hate this store." He grumbled, glancing at Dick.

Dick smiled amusedly and patted the younger boy's shoulder as they walked through the front door. "To be honest, me too."

"-Then why do you make me go here?!" He shrilled, glaring at the older boy.

Dick smirked, "Because I wanted to see what it looked like now. Haven't been here in so long. Plus, you wouldn't shut up about the Batmobile, so I had to distract you some how."

Tim batglare at the older Wayne and sneered, "And once again, I hate you."

Dick shrugged and waved at one of the employees with a smug look on his face.

"So, doesn't look like much has changed. You can go and look around if you want, just come see me if your planning on getting anything." Dick mumbled, squeezing Tim's shoulder before walking toward an aisle.

Tim watched him walk off with a look of confusion. Did he think Tim was five or something? He wasn't a little kid who loved toys! He was 14 for heavens sake!