Chapter:14

38 weeks

While he's signing autographs I'm in the baby department looking at the baby stuff. I found several cute things for R.J and got diapers for him. I've got to start putting a baby bag together because I'm fourteen days away from the due date and of course he could come early or a week late.

I looked down at the wedding band on my left hand. Then found a box of wet wipes and stuck them in the basket. R.J kicked once again. He's getting way too active for my liking. I can't wait until he's born.

Oh and the reporters have started bombarding me with the questions and he's not liking it one bit. I had a whole bunch of pacifiers ordered and had to get some baby bottles. When he texted me that he was done I went and checked out.

He was waiting for me for me at the exit. "What in the world did you get?" He asked. "The only thing we didn't get was diapers and bottles." I said as we walked out. "How much longer?" He asked. "For what?" I asked. "Baby. Born." He said.

"Oh roughly two weeks." I told him. "Roughly?" He asked. "He could be born any day from now until mid March." I said. "And you want to be as close to a hospital as possible?" He asked. "Hey worst situation is that we could be on the road and you'd have to do it without knowing what to do." I said.

"And this being your first baby you don't know what to do or look for." He said. "True." I said. He kissed my cheek as we neared the truck. I'm getting plenty of exercise today and for the days to come.

We went to eat lunch then to the hotel to get ready. After that and a quick make out we went to the arena. I checked out the boys before standing around watching. "Be careful out there. I want my husband to live to see his son born." I told him. "And I want to see my son born." He said before kissing me.

I grabbed my camera and snapped several shots of him in the chute and in the bucking battle. I leaned on the railing on my side snapping the pictures. After his ride I went to meet him. He was talking to a tv anchor about his ride.

"So everyone in the PBR world is wondering. Is your wife over seven months pregnant?" The female anchor said. "I know everyone has been wondering about it and I'll admit that she is yes. And I didn't marry her just because of it. I married her because she has turned into my whole world and I plan to stay married to her for the rest of my life." He told her.

"How far away from greeting the new family member?" She asked. "Two weeks." He answered. I knew he was trying to stay calm. "Oh so in the next few weeks we'll be expecting a new member to the family!" She exclaimed. "Yes ma'am and I honestly can't wait until the baby is here." He said.

I knew he was beginning to get impatient with this wait. I walked up and put an arm around him. "And here's my wonderful wife now." He said putting an arm around me. I put a hand on his chest. "Aren't you the owner of Jared Allen bucking bulls?" She asked. "Yes I am." I answered.

"So are you going to continue to keep the company in Texas or are you moving it to North Carolina?" She asked. I could feel J.B's hand on the side of my belly. This is his relaxed pose when I'm around him. "Might move it to North Carolina so I won't have to travel to and from both states." I said.

"When do you think that will be?" She asked. "This summer. It will let the bulls get acclimated to the area and settle." I answered. "Not to go back to the baby topic but what's the gender of the new addition?" She asked.

J.B was about to answer but I cut in before he could. "We'll tell everyone after the baby is born what it's gender is." She nodded. "Alright then. Well that's all the questions I've got for now. I'll talk to you two again sometime in the future." She said before letting us go.

"Why did you answer that last question? Now she's going to want to talk to us again." He said as we walked out. "Just let me deal with it J. All I need is you next to me with your arms around me." I told him taking his hand.

We went back to the hotel and got washed up. I still have trouble standing up and reaching certain places. "I got it baby." Oh one more thing is that my husband loves to bathe with me especially since I past the seventh month mark. He scrubbed below my belly where I couldn't reach.

He kissed me several more times tempting me. Making me feel loved, wanted and desired by only him. "I'd never leave you." He said kissing my jaw.

"Your still the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I can't wait to spend years with you."