Prologue

I signed the final paper for the divorce. My daughter didn't have to know about this one. Her mom and I divorced before this one.

---------------------------

Chesney

I sat in court as the judge went over who got what. So far I had a truck. "Next is the bulls and lot." The judge said. Jared Allen was who I was divorcing after a bad year of marriage. He cheated on me with a cheerleader from the football team.

I'm twenty six years old, fresh out of college too. I'm five foot four and weigh close to 120 lbs. My dad and grandfather raised beef animals teaching me about genetics.

"The bulls and lot along with the house and hauler will go to Chesney." Jared jumped up. "No I worked too hard to get those bulls and I'm not losing them to her." He shouted.

"You should have thought about that before you decided to sleep with another." The judge said. "Case closed. The paper work will be signed in the morning. Everything on the lot that is yours is to be off by five o'clock tonight." The judge said before hitting his gavel.

This whole thing is over. I exited the court house knowing that I had something to fall on after this is over. I got into my vehicle and drove to my house to start packing.

At five I drove over to the house I got out of the divorce and parked out front next to his truck. I got out as he carried a box out. We both knew it would come to this at one point.

He set the box in the back seat of his truck that was already full of things. He didn't say a word as he got into his truck and left. I entered the house knowing all of the furniture was still there.

There were several pictures of him and the football team sitting along the mantle. I grabbed them all and threw them into the fireplace. Then struck a match to them. He wanted to cheat on me while he was gone for football. That's his fault. Him loosing all of his bulls and stock. That's his fault.

I finished cleaning all of his things out burning things that had value to him but not to me. Even autographed pictures of him went into the fire. His clothes the ones that he left were burned. All of the things that were mine were moved into the house not even thinking about it.

Tomorrow I'm changing locks included the gates.