Chapter 20- "Final Decision"

Start from the beginning

It took me a moment to realize what he was saying, and by that time he got up and headed for the door, but I was quick to stop him when I said "wait! Jonah, come back."

He slowly turned around, and made his way back in the chair.

Now it was my turn to get all fiddly and nervous "okay, here's the thing. I have feelings for you also, I do find myself being attracted and drawn in by you, however I most likely would've never told you, because well one you witnessed me murdering someone, and come to find out the one I killed is the father of the child that I am carrying, so I didn't want to tell you because I am proud, and don't like rejection. So yeah."
"Wow." Was all he said, and we both slid into a cocoon of absolute silence.

After a good amount of minutes, Jonah stood up, he walked over to my side, leaned down and kissed me.

When he pulled away, he placed his hand on my stomach and looked in my eyes as he declared "I promise, from this day on, I will take care of you. No matter what, through the good and the bad, through happiness and tears, through health and sickness. I will love you, and I will take care of you. Both of you."
I couldn't help the smile that danced its way to my lips, but before I could reply someone cleared their throat, and we looked up to find my parents, siblings, and doctor staring at us.

"So, um Jade, have you made your decision?" Asked my mom, pretending as though she did not witness what just transpired between Jonah and I.
"Actually yes, we have." Answered Jonah, before I could even answer.
"And What decision is that?" Questioned my mom.
Jonah looked down at me and smiled as he announced "we'll keep it."
"We?" questioned both my father, and his father, the doctor, simultaneously.
"Yes, we." I confirmed with a smile.
"Wait a minute, he will have to get approved by me first." Declared my dad.
"Dad." I drawled out.
"Fine. Congratulations." He said coming over has he gave Jonah a manly hug, then he kissed my head.
My mom followed suite, hugged Jonah, when she pulled away she warned with a smile "You hurt them, and I'll end you myself."
Then she came over and kissed my forehead also.
Then the doctor followed suite, and he hugged his son as he said "I'm proud of you." Then he took my hand and kissed it as he said "welcome to the family."

*9 months later*

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You make kiss the bride." Announced the pastor, and Jonah leaned in and gave me a sealing kiss.

We were now one.

And just as he pulled away, I felt the contractions, and I gave him the signal, and he quickly escorted me to the hospital.

A few minutes later, I was holding a beautiful healthy baby girl, her name is Annah-Moria Reaves Jackson.

We decided to give her both of our last names, because she was a Reaves, and Jonah was her father, no matter what my story says.

Looking at my family, I finally breathed happily, I made it. I was starting a new chapter, my daughter was born in marriage, and she had loving and nurturing  parents, and I no longer lived in fear, and I no longer looked over my shoulder. That haunting Past was forever gone, and it was never coming back.

______________________________________

Hey guys!

WE FINALLY MADE IT!

THE LAST CHAPTER OF "His Only Possession"!

OMG 😄😄😄😄😆😆😆😆😆😊😊😊😊😊😃😃😃😃😃😃🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

How do you guys feel? The "Possessive trilogy" is finally complete!

How do you guys feel about Jade's and Jonah's newfound relationship? How do you feel about the trilogy overall?

And also thank you. Thanks to everyone for your support, whether you just read my book, whether you're a follower, whether you voted, and whether you commented and/or shared, I just want to say thank you for everything. I really do appreciate it.

You guys really do empower me to improve my writing, and I will continue to entertain you guys as long as I have access to wattpad.

Shout out to rosinettexoxo, christ-child7597 for their support, and for them always reminding me to update. Love you guys.

Love you all.

So once again, let me know what you think by VOTING, COMMENTING, and SHARING.

P.S. : "His mate and His Mistress" is my next target story, so add it to your library, and keep alert for updates.

Lots of ❤❤❤

- Tania.