Are you kidding me?!

Renee POV

Ugggggh why is free period so boring!! Said every diva ever. No, I'm not a diva, well I don't think I am, you tell me. Anyway, I love my phone I really do but I can get bored of it sometimes. So here I am kicking a soccer ball by myself and this guy with black hair and a little bit of bags under his eyes walks up to me.

"Hi," He said. 

"Um...hello," I said a little confused. 

"My name is Gene I couldn't help but notice you're all alone. " Gene said. 

"But no one else is here...WAIT Were u  watching me?!" I ask a little weirded out. 

"There nothing wrong with that is it?" Gene says.

"Yea it's kinda creepy if u ask me." I shoot back.

Gene chuckles

"I think u should enter the soccer team you would look so feisty. " Gene says smirking.

"I've thought about it before but I don't wanna steal Laurence position as captain," I reply.

"Laurence is always the captain, the team could use a change," Gene said.

I laugh a little

Vylad POV

I wanted to talk to Renee but I couldn't find her so I went to the soccer field and see her talking to Gene. Zane told me about how Gene was in the 9th grade but Aphmau told me that he has changed. I start to listen in on the conversation.

"Your really cute but also feisty, you would be perfect on the soccer team," Gene said.

"Thanks, Gene I could try out for the soccer team," I say and thank him.

Bell rings

"Bye Gene, by the way, my name is Renee," Renee said.

Then Gene gives Renee a small piece of paper....is it his number? Wait.....Renee doesn't have my number. Oh, wait I gotta get to class.

Reading class

The only time where nothing ever happens. My teacher lets us read or go on our phones. Most of everyone here has wattpad so he said we can read books there we just can't write them. And he does walk around and check and make sure we're only reading and not writing our stories. I pull out the small sheet of paper Gene gave me it says; Text me sometime 843-numbers-7. OMG, he gave me his number.  I put it on my phone and text him right away.

A/n: What you expect me to use a real number? No, uh-ah!

R- Renee  G-Gene

R- Hey

G- hey cutie 😘

R- thirsty much?

G- always

R- lol

G- 😂

My teacher puts a detention slip on my desk. Oh, whale!

R- I just got a detention 😨

G- good now you can be in there with me

R- how did u get detention?

G- for chewing gum in science class

R- you're a bad child

G- I know

Schools over

Gene POV

I make my way to detention I can't wait to see Renee and talk to her the whole time. I like her but rumor has it that she like Vylad. I don't really want to date her though. I'm just a little thirsty. I walk in and sit next to Renee.

"Alright! don't talk for two hours that's the rule here if u do I will suspense you both GOT IT!" The guy said loud like we can't hear.

We nod our heads in response.

Then the guy leaves. I open my mouth to say something but...

"NO TALKING!!" the guy yells again.

Renee just sits there thinking of something.....

Then my phone dinged.

R-hey

G-smart idea babe

R- don't call me babe

G- I didn't

R- YES U DID

G-that's what i texted you I didn't call u that from my voice

R-That's what he said 😂

G- really 😓

R- yes lol

G- the things u say

1 hour later

This woman walks in and sets down 2 plastic bags of cakes looks like it.

"Oh hello you two, do u mind helping me move these cakes?" She asked with a little bit of sympathy.

"Sure we don't mind," Renee says sweetly.

She's so adorable

So me and Renee are moving cakes for some special event that this teacher is having but neither of us has her as a teacher so we won't be part of that event.

Minutes Later

"Thanks u two." The teacher said.

"Your welcome. " I reply.

Then me and Renee quickly go back to the detention room. After we take our sit the guy comes back.

"Get out." He said high.

"Looks like somebody took there smoke," Renee says.

"Get out little girl" The man replies.

Renee POV

Well, that wasn't so bad. But what am I going to wear tomorrow for me and Vylad date? I'll find something.....