Where it all changes -~-

That gif is perfect for this chapter, that's all I have to say!

HERE WE GO

Renee POV

It's 7 am. The moving van is outside. I standing right in front my door that I don't want to walk out of. If only this was all a dream. I turn around and take a look at my empty house. I sigh. You can do this. I CAN'T DO THIS!!! I sit on the floor and start crying. Someone opens the door.

"Renee are you ready t- guys come here quick!" Belle yells. They all come in.

"Renee are you ok?" Jackson asks with worry.

"No!!! I not ok!!! I don't wanna leave you guys!!!!" I reply crying my eyes out.

"We will miss you too Renee but think about the families." Belle reminds me of the 1,000th time.

"Besides we all have the *I miss you* app so we can see your smiling face every day!" Noah says smiling.

"And don't forget about getting a boyfriend, and your first kiss." (Who else but) Daphne says.

"So you guys are just ok with me moving," I say getting a little mad.

"Of course........NOT, but what can we do now. Andrew said.

"That doesn't help...." I say.

"Look, Renee, this hurts us more than it hurts you. That's why we have this for you. Jackson says.

Jackson hands me a necklace with a heart on it. I open it and see our group picture when I lost me......I start to tear up again.

A/n: Why am I crying?!

"I love you guys so much," I say smiling.

"We love you too Renee." They all say in unison.

"C'mon this is your chance to meet new people," Noah says smiling.

I put the necklace on and walk out the door. We all group hug.

"I'm gonna miss you guys," I say with a single tear going down my face.

I get in the moving truck and wave goodbye to my friends.
"Don't forget to visit!" they all yell.

"I won't!" I yell back.

So I wonder who lives on Mystreet.

So how was that?! Any tears?? Hmmm.... See ya!!