Chapter 1

I'm rewriting this story to those who are following. Its the same plot line more detail. I just felt like the story was rushed. But its fine, that mean faster updates. YAAAAAY, enjoy and please vote and comment. I need to know what people think

Jarred: one year later.

There is something about this girl that I didn't like. Just the way she was leaning forward, smushing her boobs up made me realize that I would never let her set foot into my house

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but I can't hire you for this particular job. Maybe a receptionist is more like your style." I said looking at the red head that was sitting before me. She looked upset, what a disappointment.

"But, you you said that my resume was the best you've seen all day and that I would be perfectly fit the job." She whimpered.

"That is why I'm offering the receptionist job, so take it or leave it." I said firmly. "I'll let Stephen show you the way out. I'll be looking forward to hear your answer."

She blushed and followed Stephen out.

I leaned back in my chair and sighed. I have been looking for a secretary that would keep all my affairs under her belt and not blast them to the whole twitter world for the past few months. My father had recently gave me the company and estate in a way to keep me away from my house. He didn't know about Liam yet. So his assumption was that I was moping around, still grieving over Jess. Which I am but that isn't the only thing that I was doing of course. I'm taking this whole process seriously no matter how much if a pain it is, to listen to a bunch of shallow women flirt with me.

Stephen came back through the door. He was slightly disheveled.

"Sir, the next applicant is here." I nodded as he disappeared through the door again.

He reappeared with a girl around my age. She was blond and surprisingly very pretty. But she also has the stereotypical-blond aura to herself.

"So, what are you doing you a living right now?" I hoped it wasn't too upfront for her, she seems like the person that would be easily offended

"Well, I used to work at a strip club but daddy said I couldn't do that so I worked for him for about.." she paused counting her fingers. "Three days and then I came here."

Okay, that was not what I was expecting.

"Do you have a college degree." I cautiously said this, because it looks like I already knew the answer.

"Well..no..but I got a GED that  daddy got me." She said .

"And why did you not get a high diploma?" I asked.

"Because I eloped." she wiggled her fingers. "My boyfriend and dad don't get along." she shakes her head. "And so we went to Vegas because thats where everyone goes to elope and we got married in front of ah ." she paused. "Think it was Elvis? But anyway, we stayed there until...."

She rabbles on and on and on about how she got pregnant and then she miss carried. Then she started sobbing when she told me how her husband left her to join the military and sadly passed away.

I felt bad for her, I know how it feels to lose somebody. And I pitied her, I think it wouldn't be right to just leave her to fend for herself.

"I know I might seem dumb to you, but you have to understand that its easier to be the person that people think of me. I made mistakes in my life and I did now dumb things but before I was a straight A student."

"Well, uh I think I made my decision." I said as she sniffing. "I'll call you within a day or two to tell you if you got the job or not. And one more thing, what's your name"