⚜️Chapter 16⚜️Preperations for the Wedding begin

Start from the beginning

   Every room, every desk, every crook of the building and you didn't find anything. Now, you stand once more the the host club room searching through boxes and the floor. Mori takes a box and opens it as a slight 'oh' falls from his lips. You turn and see him looking in a box labeled 'PHOTOS.'

   "What's that?" You ask and he shakes his head pushing it away. "Mori?"

   "It's nothing." He states and looks around letting out a sigh. "It's not in here is it?"

   "Appears not." You groan and look out the window. "Hey let's go look over there." You call and he nods following you outside.

Once outside, you and Mori search around the ground looking about. You scan the bushes and crawl about as Mori looks up at a tree. "Oh no." He grumble and you walk to him.

"What's wrong?" You ask and look up at the tree too. "Awe a birds nest."

"That's the problem, Tatsuro has a problem with birds." He states and sighs. "He had 20 different bird attacks when he went to school here. They take random stuff, and if they got attacked, they may have taken Haurhi's ring." He mumbles and shakes his head.

"I'll climb up." You state and he turns to look at you.

"I can't do that to you." He calls grabbing your arm and you pull away.

"It's fine." You answer and begin climbing up the tree.

"Y/N!" He calls as you climb up and look around the nest. "Please be carful."

"I'm fine." You call and narrow your eyes. "Hey I think I found something!"

"Is it the ring?" He shouts and you shake your head.

"False alarm, it's a pebble." You sigh and he nods as you begin to climb down. Then, a big big swoops down knocking you off the tree and you let out a shriek.

"Y/N!!!" He shouts as you fall back and squeeze your eyes shut.

Other p.o.v

"Thank goodness we found it!" Kagoma cheers as haurhi nods and they all head upstairs to the Club Room.

"In the rose garden all this time." Haurhi whispers and Tatsuro smiles at her as the twins sigh.

"Way to make us worry!" They snap as Tamaki whacks them in the back of the head.

"At least we found it! That's all that matter!" He hisses at them and Hunny shrugs as Kyoya glares at him. "Everyone tried their hardest!" Tamaki finishes and Kyoya smirks.

"I believe someone didn't." He states glaring right at Hunny and he gives him a smile.

"I was with Y/N." he states and kyoya grows with anger.

"Bullshit. She is with Mori." He hisses and Hunny's eyes gleam with rage. "Wait, what?"

"Speaking of... where are they?" The twins as as the step inside and begin looking at old boxes.

"Hey g-guys." One of the brides maids call. "I think I found them."

She is standing at the window as they each crowd around and stare wide eyed at Mori holding you in a rather, intimate embrace.

"What that HELL?!" They each hiss and stare at the scene unfolding.

Back to you 😉

"Nice catch." You laugh slightly and he nods slightly as you straighten up and smile. "That was dangerous."

"Very." He answers and sighs. "I told you not to do that."

"I guess you were right." You mumble and he stares at you. "What is it?"

"It's just that... the last time we were here. We were outside freezing to death and building snowmen." He answers and your eyes shine as you nod happily.

"That's true!" You smile looking around and think. "Wasn't there a prize or something?"

"Yes." He answers and you shake your head trying to remember.

"What was it again?" You ask and he steps closer.

"A kiss... from you..." he answers and you look up wide eyed. "The winner got a kiss from you..."

"W-who won?" You whisper and his cheeks turn pink. "I see..." you whisper and look around. "Okay."

"Wait what?" He asks looking up and you step forward.

"I mean... I said I would do it, and I don't like lying about stuff like that." You whisper staring at your feet and look up.

"If you don't want to then I'm not going to make you." He answers and you shrug as you nod as you both begin walking.

"I guess I can make you a cake." You state and smile slightly. "Chocolate right?" He stops and you look at him. "Mori?" You ask and he turns back around holding you close and his lips press gently against yours. You eyes are wide and his touch sends your heart fluttering and beating faster and faster. He's so tall, and he's just bent over kissing you in such a gentle way. His hand resting on your shoulder and a gentle wind you didn't even notice blowing between the little space between you. He gently pulls away looking you in the eye as he presses his forehead against yours.

   "I told you before Y/N..." He gives you a smile as he intertwines your fingers. "Call me Takashi."

^

I hope you all enjoyed! Please give it a like and comment, add and follow for more stories. I love you all so much! Thanks for reading!