"He shouldn't be in Askaban! He should be here, with me! You don't understand! I promised him," Harry shouted as he started storming away, leaving a flabbergasted new minister. Harry was about to say something however Mr. Weasley grabbed his wrist and led him away from the babbling man.

They turned the corner and practically raced out of the building. People automatically began to crowd them when they broke the ground floor. Harry's eyes did their best to keep from leaking. His emotions were going haywire and they scattered all over the place. All he could do was think about Draco and the last time they saw each other.
---
"I'll only be gone an hour or two."

"Promise?"

"Promise, I love you."

"I love you, too. Be safe, come home as soon as possible," he heard his voice. He remembered the warmth of his hug and tenderness of his kiss.
---

Harry felt as though he was going to throw up before he was apparated to the outside of the Weasley home.

"Draco Malfoy?" Arthur held him before the door, almost as if he didn't want the family to know. "Harry tell me what's going on."

"No! Just please let me go home!" Home. Yeah, in Draco's embrace. He didn't want to be there. He didn't want to be around anyone. He wanted to go to Askaban and save Draco, and even if he couldn't do that, he wanted to go to Grimmuald place and hug his stuffed snake and look at the photos he and Draco shared together.

"If you won't tell me what's going on at least explain to me while he put himself between me and Yaxley during the war."

"What," Harry questioned confused as could be. Put himself between Yaxley and Mr. Weasley?

"Why is it that during the war, I was battling Yaxley and he was getting stronger than me and suddenly Draco Malfoy put himself in front of me and blocked four deadly curses that were sent my way and then stupified him and shoved him in the closet, only after he kicked him and broke his nose. He then said, 'Thank you for taking care of my Harry,' and then left. Please explain to me why he did that."

"I told him not to fight! I told him not to go out into battle, that bastard! He's such a moron!" Tears stung his eyes and he didn't know why that made him so angry. Good to know if it's life or death situation, Draco would refuse to listen to him. The entire time he was subconsciously playing with the necklace laced around his neck.

"Harry," Arthur said slowly, "who is Draco Malfoy to you?"

"He my boyfriend! I love him! We were- we were gonna go away together and- and- and god I love him so much," he hiccuped before breaking down. The both didn't hear the door open to find Hermione, Ron, and Ginny all staring at him. They heard the apparition crack. "And now he's gone. God damn it I promised him I would never let this happen! I promised him I would never let him go! Go ahead hate me now, I don't care!"

---

"Draco," Harry said forcefully before rolling on top of Draco and put his face only a few centimeters apart and their noses touching. He gripped Draco's face, and hard. "They aren't going to get you. I'm not going to let that happen, I promise! I'm never going to let you go! I'll never leave you! Understand?"

---

Hermione rushed to his side and Harry buried his nose into her neck before sobbing harshly. He couldn't tell who he was more angry at himself or at Kingsley, or even just the world since it was doing its best to keep them from ever being together.

They could just be happy for once. They couldn't just be together. They had two weeks and that was it. They were separated again.

Molly came to the door and Arthur saw that the rest of their family was on the couch. It was getting dark, and was probably late.

"What is it," she asked concerned as she started rubbing circles on Harry's back.

"Draco Malfoy has been sent to Askaban," he whispered while Harry cried harder.

"So why would he be- oh Arthur, it couldn't be-" All he did was shake his head in response. "Let's get him inside."

They led the blubbering boy onto the couch where he calmed down a bit and stared at the colorful furniture to keep it off his mind.

"Harry. Please explain to us what's going on," Molly said.

But he couldn't explain. He couldn't even breathe properly.

All he could do was listen to the voices in the back of his head and finger the necklace that held no warmth from the last time Draco wore it.
---
"I love you, Draco. Never forget that. And by tomorrow I'll be able to prove it to you freely everyday for the rest of our lives."

"Harry I already know, you don't have to prove it to me."

"I don't care," Harry said kissing his ear and nibbling it gently. There was a sweet silence and Draco waited until Harry was almost asleep so his last thought would be of him.

"Harry, I love you, too."
---

And he felt his heart burn.