Part 25: Bitter-Sweet

Start from the beginning

"Are you nervous Noona?" He asked.

I nodded. "Nervous and scared...."

"Don't be, it's okay. I'll be with you the whole time and the others will be too" he gave me a reassuring smile and took my hand.

He led me inside.

RM: Seems like Santa came early.

Jungkook: Noona!!!

Suga: Karen~ What brings you here? Me of course but-

Jin: Get real Suga. Seriously though, we weren't expecting you. We were actually getting ready to go see you.

J-Hope: Don't you look cute in your little warm clothes. ^^

V: Noona was at the mall and she called me so I brought her home.

Jin: Come sit down Karen ^^ I'll get you some hot chocolate.

I smiled. "Thanks"

I sat on the couch with the others to talk. I didn't feel uncomfortable, I missed being around them like this. It felt like home. It felt natural.

Jimin: What's all the-

His eyes widened when he saw me. I looked at him then looked away, this is bad. He'll probably tell me to leave now or he'll get mad at the others...My heart raced.

He simply walked back into his room.

There's my answer...He doesn't want to see me.

V: You okay Noona?

I nodded.

Suga: Why don't you go see him?

I shook my head. "I don't think that's a good idea."

Jin: Why not?

"He probably doesn't want to see me..." I said.

RM: You know he's been agonizing and regretting everything since you left. He doesn't think you want to see him either after what happened.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

J-Hope: he's been wanting to see you but he didn't have the courage too. He thinks you hate him after what he did.

Hate him? But I don't. All I ever wanted was to see him again.....

I looked at the guys. "Do you think it's really okay for me to go see him?"

They smiled excitedly.

Suga: Go for it. 😄

V: Yes yes yes. 😙

Jungkook: Right this way~ (gestures to Jimin's room)

Jin: Go on, don't be shy~ 😁

RM: G-G-G-GO 🎌

J-Hope: Fighting! ✌️

They pushed me forward to his room. My heart began to race, a civilized conversation wouldn't hurt...I cleared my throat.

I knocked on his door. The boys disappeared into the media room. Great 😰

He opened the room and stared at me. He seemed surprised, I stood there feeling embarrassed.

"Umm, Sorry to bother you but I...." I can't do this. I'm gonna chicken out. "Uhh...." I sighed. "This was a bad idea...I should go."

Man this is awkward. I turned to walk away. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his room. He closed the door. I sat on the bed and looked around. He still has everything in tact, even our pictures. But why?