Chapter 8

I don't own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.
Cinder's POV
   I was looking through the jobs on the board, with Beast and Brains on either sides of me.
   "Ugh," Beast groaned.
   And I can relate to him. We've been trying to find a job to do for the last 15 minutes, with no success. Most of the jobs requested different members and teams from the guild. Unfortunately, since we were the newest team, no one knew about that fact that we joined the Fairies, and stuff.
   "Oh! What about this one? If you guys don't mind doing a modeling request, that is." Ju exclaimed.
   I jumped. I definitely did NOT expect to find a job, after all the searching we've done before.
   Metal head grunted. "It'll do. The job will get us publicity and whatever."
   "You said something smart for once!" Ju and I exclaimed in unison.
   Gajeel 'hmphed' and turned away. I swear I saw through the corner of my eyes, that he was eyeing a certain "Shrimp" of his.
   I giggled at his childish attitude, while Ju, probably being the most responsible one in the team, took the job request to Mira, who was at the counter.
Juvia's POV
   'Juvia can't wait! She can finally go on a job with Cin-chan and Gajeel again! And maybe if Gray-sama saw Juvia in the photo shoot, he'll be impressed and, and...'
   "Juvia? Hello? Are you okay?" Someone asked, waving a hand in front of Juvia's face.
   "Juvia's awake!" Juvia yelled. "Oh, sorry Mira-San. Juvia was just thinking about someone. Juvia and her team would like to take this request please."
   As Juvia showed Mira-San the job request, Juvia's eyes wondered to Gray-sama, who was in an argument with Natsu-San.
   "Alright Juvia! Your job's been approved. You and the Beasts can go." Mira-San said, snapping Juvia from her dreamland, once again.
   "Thank you, Mira-San!" Juvia said, and turned away to Cin-chan and Gajeel.
   "Juvia has gotten the quest approved! Let's meet at the train station tomorrow, wearing our cloaks, right, Cin-chan?" Juvia questioned.
   "Yep!" Cin-chan exclaimed, with Gajeel nodding at Juvia.