Chapter 4

Remember! Hiro Mashima owns Fairytail, not me.

Cinders' Pov
I stormed towards Fairytail, my fire so hot that it was melting the ground with each step that I took. I kicked the guild door open, and whatever party was going on in there immediately silenced, looking at the salmon *cough* pink *cough* haired girl who was storming in.
   Spotting Brains and Brawn, I went up to them and yelled, "HOW THE HECK DID YOU GUYS LOSE AGAINST FAIRYTAIL??!!"
   They winced, hearing my voice so loud.
   "S-sorry..." They whispered.
   "Phantom was disbanded!" I yelled.
   "And you guys joined another guild!" I added.
   "Uh..well, you see.."
   "WITHOUT ME!"
   The guild sweatdropped.
   Then, a tiny man came up to me saying, "Excuse me, but what is your business with our guild members?"
   I replied, "They're my friends, I was in Phantom Lord with them, but when I went away for a month to search for the old dragon and my brother, this happened, and now we're here."
   "Oh, I'm sorry—" I cut him off.
   "—I would like you to remove my Phantom guild mark and let me join Fairytail. You see, the only reason I first joined Phantom was because Gajeel and Juvia were in there."
   "Alrighty then, where is your guild mark, I will remove it." I pointed to my stomach and he put his hands on it, muttering some words, then next thing I knew, poof! The mark was gone. "Now where do you want your guild mark?"
   "Red on my right shoulder blade," I said, pointing to it.
   He stamped it and said, "We have a new member here! Let's party!" The guild erupted in cheers, and everybody started to drink and talk with excitement. What I didn't know, was that in the way back of the guild, standing there with his team, was Natsu Dragneel, frozen with shock.
   I made my way to the rest of 'The Beasts' and gave a comment about how much ruckus they were creating, not like I cared, but still.
   A pretty girl, named Mirajane, made her way to me, asking if I wanted anything. I replied with a chocolate shake. She came back a few minutes later, with my order. Seeing Mira as a trustworthy person, I asked her something.
   "Hey Mira, you know 'The Beasts', right?"
   "Of course I do, they're the most popular team in Fiore, possibly the strongest, too."
   "Wanna know a secret?" I asked. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Brains and Brawn nodding, which meant they also trusted her.
   "Sure!"
   "Well...Gajeel, Juvia, and I are 'The Beasts'. Brawn is Metal Head, Brains is Ju, and Beauty is me." I stated.
   Mira stood there wide-eyed. "Why are you guys telling me?"
   "Because you looked trustworthy and we want to give Fairytail a surprise visit."
   She squealed with excitement, then ushered us backstage.
"Ahem, ahem, AHEM! Good now I have your attention. Everybody knows 'The Beasts' right?"
I could hear lots of cheering and answers like 'yes' and 'they're awesome' and stuff. Meanwhile, backstage, Brains, Brawn, and I, Beauty were wearing the usual outfit we wore when we went out to perform.
Cinders:
-Regular clothes
-A dark red cloak that reaches her knees over her clothes
-Hood from the cloak is on her head, covering her face
Juvia:
-Her regular blue winter dress
-Dark blue cloak to her knees
-Hood is also on her face
Gajeel:
-His regular clothes
-Dark gray cloak, it reached the ground
-Cloak hood is covering his face
"Now introducing...'The Beasts'!"
And to make our grand entrance, Gajeel appeared first with a pillar of iron in his spot before he appeared. (He stands in front) Then, Juvia appears. Her entrance is made up of beautiful clear bubbles of water forming together, when at last, she appears. (Juvia stands on Gajeel's left) Finally, as the air grew hotter and hotter, flames erupted (Gajeel's right) forming a figure covered with a cloak.
"What a grand entrance!" Mira says.
You could hear the crowd cheering, 'The Beasts' from miles away.
"They're here to give you a show." She says, backing away from the stage.
Brawn stepped back a few steps, while Brains and Beauty also took steps back, although it was to the right/left. The 2 girls ran forward, doing a flip, handspring, and cartwheel, and so on, until they finally did a big final handspring, which let them to go flying over Brawn, who put his hands out catching them and lifting them up so the three formed a triangle. (The three are holding hands. Their connected hands are what make the triangle. Their bodies are straight, with most of their strength focused into their arms, so they won't fall down or something.)
"AND GIVE IT UP TO THE BEASTS!" Mira shouted.
Everyone cheered. To be honest, I thought my ears were gonna fall off, since they were being so loud.
"AHEM!" Mira got their attention again. "Now! Let's see how these 3 will get down."
3rd Pov
As everyone have their full focus to the trio, they saw that Brawn was about to throw Brains and Beauty. When Brawn pushed them away, he gave his arms an extra boost of power–just in case they couldn't land properly. The 2 girls each did a back handspring followed by a backflip and landed in their feet, facing away from each other.
"Wow, now would ya look at that show. Weren't they incredible?" She asks.
In the crowd, you could hear lots of cheering and compliments.
"Now, to finish their show, we're going to have question time with this all powerful team."
"Question time?" Beauty asked, bewildered.
"Yes, you wanted to give them this show, so you will do question time, got it?" She asks/threatens.
"Alright then, but before that, Brains and the others would like to show you something." Brains said.
Once again, she and Beauty walked to opposite sides of the stage while Brawn, much like last time, backed backwards. Beauty and Brains then did a 'roar of the fire dragon' and a 'water slicer', which greatly surprised the guild.
The water and fire slashed against each other, creating smoke. You could then hear a 'roar of the iron dragon' from Brawn behind the smoke. The fog, then cleared up, revealing a Fairytail sign made of iron. The iron glittered in the light, the words Fairytail was there, in all its shining glory.
The guild went, "Woah.."
Mira, quickly getting over her shock, said, "Question time!"
'The Beasts' members groaned.
Question 1 and 2:
"Who are you guys really? And what are your powers?"
Beauty was the first to remove her cloak, which she just threw to the side.
"My name is Cinderella Ash Dragneel and I'm a fire dragonslayer, just like my brother, Natsu Dragneel. We both learned our magic from Igneel, the king of fire dragons."
Next to go was Brains. Brains threw her cloak aside, (which was where Beauty threw hers) and there stood Juvia.
"Brains' name is Juvia Lockser. Juvia, or Brains, is a skilled water Mage, with the tile of honorary water dragonslayer given by Beauty."
Last was Brawn. He took off his cloak and threw it to the cloak pile. Underneath the cloak was the one and only, Gajeel Redfox.
"'Sup. Name's Gajeel Redfox, in my team, my codename is Brawn. I am an iron dragonslayer. Learnt it from my old man, Metallicana."
Once the members of 'The Beast' were revealed, the audience just stood there, wide-eyed in shock.
Mira, being the first to recover, asked, "So...does anyone else have any questions to ask?"
Hands were raised.
Question 3:
"How old are you guys?"
Brains spoke up. "Brains is 17 and a half. So is Brawn. Beauty here is turning 17 next week."
Question 4:
"What do you mean by Natsu's your brother?"
Beauty, of course, answered this one. "Natsu is my twin brother. I'm younger by 17 minutes."
"EHHHHHHHH?" The audience went.
"Natsu-Nii! You never told them you had a sister?" I scolded.
"I-I...uh, no I didn't..." He replied.
"Alright then! Last question, minna!" Mira shouted.
Question 5:
"What do you, Beauty, Brains do as sports when you were back in Phantom High?"
Brawn replied, "A lot..."
"Tell us!" The same person who asked the question shouted.
"Alright, sheesh." Brawn said.