Chapter 5

I do not own Fairytail, Hiro Mashima does.

Cinders' POV
"Whose do you want to know first?" Brawn asked.
"How about yours, Brawn?" The guy asked.
"Call me Gajeel right now, idiot. Don't want our identities getting outside of Fairytail." He growled.
"Hai!" The guy before said.
"Tch. The sports I did were wrestling, martial arts, soccer, basketball, football, ice hockey, and kendo."
'Woahs' and 'So many's' were heard from the crowd. I smirked, if they think that that's a lot, then wait until we get to Brains and I.
"Alright then! Who will go next?" Mirajane asked.
   They all started to chant, "Brains! Brains! Brains!"
   Honestly, if I didn't know, I'd think that they were a bunch of undead zombies wanting brains (the real ones, not Juvia).
   They all quieted down and stared at Brains. She looked around quickly before finally starting.
   "Juvia's sports were swimming, water polo, speed skating, martial arts, cheerleading, gymnastics, and soccer."
   More 'Woahs' and 'Cools' and stuff were heard.
   Then Mira came up and said, "Alright then, it's Beauty's turn now! Everyone give it up for her!"
   They chanted, "Beauty! Beauty! Beauty! Beauty!"
   I covered my ears, I saw the all of dragonslayers doing the same.
   Mira must've seen our actions, so she yelled, "Quiet down, minna!"
   When they FINALLY quieted down, and my ears weren't bleeding anymore, I started to talk.
   "I have more sports then Brains and Brawn, separately. My sports are, figure skating, gymnastics, cheerleading, martial arts, archery, basketball, track & field, and softball."
   The crowd erupted into cheers for all of us.
   "Alright! That concludes it for them. Give it up for 'THE BEASTS!'" Mira yelled.
   The crowd made all of the dragonslayers deaf.
   I put my cloak back on, and so did Brains and Brawn. We went back to our original position from the beginning of the show. Brawn turned into an iron pillar, which disappeared after 2 or 3 seconds. Next went Brains. Her exit was similar to her entrance, except this time, the bubbles came apart instead of together. Finally it was my turn. I erupted into hot flames, and disappeared from the stage. In truth, we all just appeared at our previous table that we were sitting at.
   The crowd didn't know this. They went looking around, and panicked. Finally, after like 2 hours, they noticed us at the table, with all of our cloaks off, chatting.