11: *Bear Grylls Voice* The Wild Peter Wentz Makes His First Move

Start from the beginning

Besides, with the way Patrick's skin looked, he still didn't seem to even know what the outside was. The only thing that kept his skin from behind vampiricly white was the small amounts of sun he got playing baseball with Joe every weekend. His complexion was still smooth and clean, and though he wore glasses his eyes were still bright.

Pete really didn't care much for the fact that Patrick was overweight. He honest to God didn't.  He was such a sweetheart on his own that it really wasn't too concerning. The thing was, he didn't even feel like he'd prefer Patrick more if he lost weight. Maybe it was infatuation, or maybe it was something else, but Pete almost felt obsessed with the small boy. It was odd, even to him, and he felt weird with some of the thoughts that even crossed his own mind.

"Pete?" Patrick waved his hand in front of the soccer player's face. "You okay?"

"Yeah! Yeah, sorry." He nodded, looking down and stretching. "Great."

Patrick hadn't realized they'd gotten into the band room. He ended up putting his stuff down in the empty room, glancing around and leaning up against a wall. There was a long pause between the two before he felt Pete on top of him.

The strange thing was, he didn't push him off. Patrick just stared right at Pete and let him kiss him.

Patrick supposed his sin was that he didn't push Pete away. Or even move to get him off. His sin was that he kissed Peter Wentz back, while in the auditorium sound booth Brendon Urie was getting fucked by Ryan Ross.

When Pete pulled back, he found himself somewhat surprised at how soft Patrick's lips were. Then again, he didn't know what he was expecting, but Mikey's were always rough and usually tasted like salt. But, that was a big difference. Patrick's were soft, and he smelled like fresh laundry and vanilla.

"I'm sorry," Pete said softly, pulling back and getting off of Patrick and backing away from the wall. 

"No, no. Don't apologize," he told him, shaking his head. "Just...don't." Patrick found himself smiling gently. "It's not worthy of an apology."

Pete managed a small smile, though he was sure he was still blushing fiercely. "Th-the bell's about to ring," he said, "might as well just stay in here."

"Yeah..."

Patrick sat himself down against the wall, not surprised when Pete sat in front of him. "I...I didn't know you were gay."

"Oh, you're so full of-"

"I honestly didn't!" Pete laughed slightly, shaking his head. "I thought there was something going on with you and Brendon, but I wasn't sure."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Yeah, there is." Patrick looked down. Saying the words, it made him feel almost guilty in an odd way for what just happened, but what Brendon didn't know wouldn't hurt him. Besides, with the school they attended, it wasn't going to be schoolwide news that he and Pete kissed- and if it was, they'd both have to leave the country because good God, the hellfire that would rain down on them was too much.

"D'ya know what we're doing today?" Pete inquired, snapping Patrick from his thoughts.

There was a pause, but the smaller boy eventually nodded. "Yeah, I think we're getting ready for the next school-church-thing. Probably putting together new songs and stuff," he said with a small sigh. "Maybe Mr Flowers-"

"What about Mr Flowers?" Speaking of the devil, he appeared. The band teacher had come back into the room, putting his bag down by his desk. He'd probably gone out to lunch with someone, otherwise he usually had lunch in the band room. Other teachers usually were in the break room, but other teachers were gross (except for Mr Charles, but they first started getting along because Mr Flowers wasn't a lutheran- he was actually a mormon- and Mr Charles wasn't lutheran either).