"Alright mason let our training begin " Jastra said enthusiastically. 

Mason positioned the bow exactly how Jastra taught him and held the arrow. Taking in a few breathes at  a time and let go. It didn't hit the middle, but it hit the corner of the target. 

Jastra took another arrow and help Mason with his position. She wrapper her arms around him which looked slim and pale as they touched Mason's glowing tannish skin. It felt nice to him. Her warmth radiated onto him and god he hoped that she couldn't hear the loud thumping in his chest. 

" Now let out slow breathes. You your mouth as your guide and let the arrow fly. Be the arrow , not the bow" 

Soon Mason let go and the arrow hit bullseye . 

Jastra got excited and jumped into Mason's arms which he gladly cheered with her until both stopped and realized they were embracing and turned away with red in their cheeks. 

" come on Mason, it's almost completely dark, tomorrow i will teach you how to wield a sword and the following day will be hand to end combat and then the rest of the days i will just review your progress with how you handle a situation that could be dangerous." 

Mason nodded, h saw he true leader in Jastra. She was indeed the Captain of the Guard and she was mighty strong and fast. He wanted to see her skins be put into action, but didn't want any danger to happen to them. 

They walked into the camp when they heard soft giggles. 

 " Jastra what is that ?" 

"fairies " Jastra whispered yelled

Jastra gripped onto Mason's arm and she began running with him back into the camp and climbed the tree, but one problem was that Mason didn't know how 

"Mason quickly"

"I don't know how " Mason replied with panic. He thought that the fact that she was running away and was afraid of simple fairies must mean they are dangerous.Mason began to panic as he tried to look for ways he can go up the tree.Jastra jumped down and 2 fairies came out laughing as they have already created Mischief. 

"HELP!' 

Jastra grabbed Mason's arm and ran to where the yelling was, And there they saw Kovac yelling. Kovac and Yanderum were tied back to back hanging upside down from a tree. 

The fairies giggled 

" No harm done, just a little fun !" said the female fairy

" Oh Flame ! I told you that we shouldn't let others se-"

The male fairy stopped and the female known as flame waved her hands in his face

" Earth to moon " said Flame

The male fairy know as moon spoke," My my, an elleth " He smirked. 

"Oh come on moon ! I am far more beautiful then she is, she looks like a troll!" 

" I will cut your tongue flame! Do not speak such ill things of such a wonderful lady." Moon said and flew up to Jastra and bowed in front of her 

" Hello milady i am Moon Quicksage , I am the fairy prince of this forest. My friend over there is Flame Pearfield, i am sorry for hurting these- ugh trolls " 

"We are dwarves !!" yelled kovac 

" Well can you please let them go, oh and i am Jastra, the captain of the guard of Mystic Kingdom, and those two dwarves are Yanderum, an elvish warrior, and Kovac Prince of Azor, although he doesn't really act like a prince more like a child !" she giggled as Kovac jumped in with a "Hey dimwit i can hear you !" 

Mason was a little jealous seeing the beautiful elleth smile brightly at the small fairy. The fairy was indeed the size of his pal ,but he was goodlooking. Moon was young and had blue shaggy hair and was shirtless(6 pack) and had a blue and gold  rings around his right shoulder and wore blue pants and black boots and had large golden wings with tints of blue sparkles and the brightest of blue orbs . Flame , she was pretty cute. She had long red hair in a ponytail that was curled on the ends and had a pink and red dress with tints of yellow. She had bright red lipstick on and had red flats on and had golden wings with tints of red and orange on them. She was indeed like fire. She had bright golden eyes.

" stop interrupting ! oh and this is Mason." She did not mention that he was the chosen one, since fairies were not much of good alliance, they only cared for themselves.

"mason, as in the chosen one ?" spoke Moon 

"H-how did you know " asked Mason 

" My kingdom has been talking about it ! Are you really here to save us ?!" Moon and flame said excitedly 

" He is here to save all of us !" said Kovac 

The fairies nodded ," Where are you all heading to !?"

Yaderum spoke," That is none of your concern" 

"Oh come on ! I would like to help!"Moon begged ," Me too!" said Flame 

" you fairies are nothing but selfish, you'd turn against us if you had the opportunity!" yelled kovac 

" we are not all the same !" yelled Flame 

" We are much different than others of our kin !" Moon said 

Fairies were indeed knows for having a bad reputation ,but Mason somehow saw the good in them 

"Join us " said Mason which made all of them look at him 

" why so ?" 

" They could be useful and plus more the merrier !" 

" Yes !" cheered both fairies with a cheeky smile. 

"Let us head back to camp and sleep. Im exhausted ."said Yanderum as they headed back with the fairies 

That night, Mason slept on the forest floor but the fairies put a protective shield on him to protect the chosen one . 

Let the journey begin.........

To be continued.....