5

song: from the Hobbit, that's what Bilbo Baggins Hates 

dwarves indeed are loud and cheery. You will see the bright side of them next chapter 

Town of Itna 

We kept on walking and walking far distances until finally 

we arrived at a town. 

Jastra grabbed my wrist ," It's a crowded town, we cannot afford to get lost. " 

I nodded with a smile. The town wasn't that big, the buildings were made if wood and bricks. 

Seemed like a cold home to sleep in. 

It was filled with smoke and stands filled with varieties of goodies like : 

foods, souvenirs, fruits, and clothes. 

The women sold and spoke to others and the children ran back and forth. I noticed they all looked at Jastra with Nasty glares. She pulled up her hood. 

" Are these dwarves ?" 

" yes, this is one of the many small towns that the dwarves king owns" 

" there is a dwarven king ?" 

"yes his name is Thorsuik Boulderfinger, king of Azor"

Here we stood in front of tall gates covered in gold and red

"state your business" spoke a dwarf. 

" I am Jastra from Mystic Kingdom, I've come to speak with the king " 

" be gone you putrid elf !" 

" I do not wish to come by force , so comply with me at once !" yelled Jastra 

" open the gates !" yelled another dwarf wearing a long yellow coat with a navy blue tunic. He had long blonde hair that reached his waist filled with curls and braids. He had a short beard and had the clearest of blue eyes. He looked pretty cool. he began to walk out and stood in front of us. He was up to my shoulder ,but that was it.He looked fierce and strong ,but i couldn't help, but laugh at his short height. 

" Are you yanderum ?" 

" Depends, who is asking ?" 

" I am Jastra, of the Mystic Kingdom, Merlin told me to come here to find you for your aid, this is the chosen one and that-" 

" That means war" Yanderum finished her sentence. 

" come this way." 

We entered the castle and it was amazing. Filled with pure gold and red hues and blue. IT was quite a beautiful sight before me. We came before such a big hall and on the throne sat a man, he looked old and wearing pure gold satire and sat upon a gold chair decorated with red and blue cloth. He wore a gold crown with red jewel on his head. 

" speak " said the king

" My lord, i have brought guests " 

" yes i was informed by the palace guards, What may the pleasure give me by having our enemy stand before us " 

" Your majesty, i am not your enemy nor your down fall, I've come to inform that war is soon upon us but yet we do no know the threat. " 

" then how do you know that war is upon us ?" Asked the king who gave us a smug look

" I know because the prophecy is being fulfilled, the chosen one, here Mason Anderson who is from another world has arrived. The jewel attracted him ,therefore he is the chosen one " 

" what is it that you need ?" 

" I need Yanderum, I must find Ageor, and he knows the answers to all." 

" very well, please stay for the night ." 

She nodded and Yanderum turned to us 

" Let us go back into town and grab some necessities 

" Yanderum, may i please ask how will you aid us ?" 

" Ageor is not far from here, but the journey ahead is hard ." 

"God this is so hard !" 

I grunted. Yanderum led me to my own room to 'wash up' but i decided to stay behind as Jastra and him left to get some important things. I sat on the bed and looked out the balcony. 

"Mom how are you doing ?" 

"where is your mother ?" 

I turned around to see the king 

" Oh, my king, i did not see you there, i am sorry " 

He was pretty intimidating, so i was afraid. 

" Please, just call me Thor " 

" Well then , thor, how can i help you ?" 

" Well , the question is that , can you help this world ?" 

" I don't really know if i can , but i will try for the sake of peace " 

" tell me, why do you speak of your mother in such a sorrowful face ?" 

"m-my mother is back in the other world, I don't even know if she knows I'm missing or if i died in the other world. i possibly can't even return." 

" look son, Ageor knows the answers, have hope " He gives me a reassuring smile much like the one my father would give me which brought me into tears 

I felt the hot tears plummet down my cheeks and i felt my face becoming red 

" What is it child ?" 

" I-im sorry, i-it's just that you somehow remind me of my dead father, he would always give me comforting words like this and always gived me a reassuring smile and tole me 'everything is going to be okay and that i cannot live in fear ' " 

He smiled at my whole mini background story and pulled me into a hug. He was short as well so it was kinda awkward but then it wasn't. He reminded me of my father that i longed to see so much , of my father who i wanted to finally tell him that i loved him , my father who left me behind not so long ago, how dare he ? 

He was someone that comforted me and constantly enjoyed mythical stories. 

knock knock 

"Look child, do not live in fear" 

His words struck me in the heart, the words y father had once said to me on his deathbed. I smiled and gave a wave as he left 

" I can't be afraid !" 

I began to think of ways and strategies i could use to fight in case we actually ever did come across an enemy. I went to one of the palace guards who was kind enough to train me a bit. 

                   Jastra's pov 

To be continued..........

now we get to know Jastra's thought until the next chapter, i will start with her pov. heheh . hope you enjoyed this one. pls comment and vote (: