JiKook: Something New

Please Wear Headphones Before Watching The Video!⚠
This will be in Jungkook's P.O.V only, so sorry about that.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"Jimin!" I called out to him and waited for him to get into our bedroom. "Yes Jungkook?" Jimin replied as he walked into the room while looking at his phone. "I'm horny... Lets fuck..." I replied straight away. "Jungkook~ you fuck me this morning though! My ass still hurts!" He whined and I took a minute to think of something. "Fuck me then... I'll let you top me for once" I said with a smirk, causing him to look at me with wide eyes. "W-what did you say?!" He asked in disbelief. "I said fuck me" I repeated and took off my clothes. His cute and bubbly expression turned into a dark and lustful expression. "Daddy, are you sure?" He asked as he took off his clothes also. I nodded and lied down waiting. "I'm not going to be easy on you~" he said as he pulled me closer to him and tease me with his tip. "Jimin" I groaned, "please, just do it" I said impatiently. "Fine, but I warned you~" he said and with that he slammed into me over and over again, hitting my prostate. "Ahh! J-Jimin! Oh~ fuck!" I moaned as he fucked me hard. "So tight daddy~" he moaned as he bit his lip. "Shit~" I moaned as I jerked myself off at the same pace he was fucking me. "Daddy you feel so good~" he moaned loudly as he fucked me faster and deeper. "Ahh!~ Jimin!" I groaned and held onto the headboard tightly. "Fuck daddy!" Jimin moaned and came inside me, "OHHH!" I groaned loudly as my cum shot upwards, hitting Jimin's chest and mine. "Thank you for letting me top you daddy~" he said as he pulled out of me and collapsed on my chest lightly. "You're welcome baby boy" I said with a smile and kissed his head. "Goodnight daddy~" he said and fell asleep. "Night baby" I replied and fell asleep also.

I hope you liked it. Sorry that its short. I'm tired as fuck. Well... Goodnight~