Jungkook: So What If We're Related? Part 2

Last time on Jungkook: So What If We're Related? Part 1....

"All the people that will go to America please say your goodbyes and slowly line up please, thank you" the lady at the counter announced the news over the intercom, "well looks like I have to go now" I said, "goodbye son we'll see you soon OK?" My dad said, "araso, love you mom" I said as I kissed he cheek, "love you too son" she said, "Oppa!!!" My sister Tori ran up to me and cried in my arms, "I love you" she whispered, "I love you too, I wish I don't have to leave, but I'll call you from time to time araso?" I said as I hugged her tight, "araso!" She said, "oh and good luck!!" She yelled as I walked to the line, "thank you!" I yelled back. As I got my passport back from the lady, I looked back once more to see my family waving goodbye to me. "Please wait for me" I whispered to myself and went on the plane.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"eomma, I'm coming home for two weeks tomorrow, don't tell Tori, I want it to be a surprise"

"araso! We can't wait for your arrival, but we have to leave you two alone for two weeks because me and your father have a business trip we have to attend"

"Ok! I'll see you guys tomorrow!"

After being away from Tori for 3 years I've missed her and my family, we have video chatted and called each other, but I miss her presence, she told me that she isn't pregnant after taking a pregnancy test, I was in relief, but part of me wants to be a father. I heaved a sigh as I finished packing all my clothes, its 1:00 in the morning, I took a shower and put on some clothes I grabbed my luggage and went to my car.

Tori's P.O.V

I walked down stairs with my pajamas still on, I looked at the Christmas tree and smiled, tomorrow is Christmas, its also the first time I wouldn't be celebrating that day with Jungkook, I tear up a bit as I look at the pictures of me and Jungkook on the wall in the hallway, I wiped my tears and headed for the kitchen. "eomma?~", 'what is it darling?", "do I really have to be alone for two whole weeks?" I whined as I looked at her, "aish! darling you know we can't take you", "fine" I rolled my eyes and went to make some breakfast.

Ding Dong~

"I'll get it!" I yelled as I ran to the door, opening it, "Tori?" The familiar voice said, "J-Jungkook?" I smile brightly as I let him in, "why didn't you tell me you were coming home for Christmas pabo?!" I giggled as I lightly hit his arm, "I wanted it to be a surprise~" he cooed as he kissed my neck, "save that for later, eomma and appa are still here" I said worried we might get caught. "I can't wait to fuck you so hard jagiya, after all, this house is ours for two whole weeks, so I'll be sure to make you scream as I ram into your tight pussy~" he whispered in my ear making me wet from the dirty talk he just whispered to me. "Eomma! Appa! Jungkook-ah is home!!!!!" I yelled so that they can hear me "Aish! You don't need to scream Tori" my our said as he and our mom dragged their suitcases downstairs. "Son! Welcome home!" our father hugged Jungkook as our mother joined in the hug, "now I know that this is fun and all, but we need to leave to catch the plane" our mother said as she opened the door, "Ah! Well yes!, I'll see you in two weeks Tori!, and goodbye Jungkook, it was nice to see you again" our father said, closing the door behind him, "bye appa and eomma!" me and Jungkook said in unison. "Jagiya~ Lets have sex, its been a while" Jungkook said as he pinned me onto a wall, I bit my lip and looked away blushing, "already~?" I moaned as he started to kiss my neck, "I can't wait anymore" He said.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I kissed her soft plump lips as my hand started to rub on her soaked underwear, "mmh~" she moaned into the kiss as I rubbed faster, "ahh~ J-Jungkook" she moaned loud as she arched her back, "Fuck" I groaned as she palmed my clothed dick, she got on her knees and started to take off my pants and boxers, "shit~" I moaned as she freed my dick, she licked and started sucking my dick, I threw my head back, shut my eyes, and bit my lip as she sucked me, "fuck your mouth is so good Tori~" I groaned as I grabbed her hair and started to thrust my dick into her mouth, "mhh~" she moaned asshe sucked me, and it made me go insane, "f-fuck, I-I'm cumming!" I moaned loudly as my cum hit the back of her throat. "Hands and knees, Now!" I yelled at her sternly which made her follow my command, "and its daddy!" I smacked her ass as I rammed myself into her wet pussy, "ow! Fuck Daddy~!" she moaned as I kept ramming myself into her, "fuck!" I groaned as I felt something stirring in my stomach, "Daddy, t-there! D-don't stop!~" she moaned as I hit her G-Spot, "fuck! I'm gonna cum daddy!~" she yelled, as I rammed into her G-Spot over and over again. "ahh! Daddy!~" she moaned as she came, "fuck!" I groaned as I pulled out of her quickly and came all over her.

Time Skip~

"Jungkook, lets open our presents!" she yelled, "before Christmas?" I asked confused, "yeah!" she giggled excitedly. "Ah, OK!" I rubbed the back of my neck confused. "Oppa, this is for you!" She giggled excitedly while she handed me a wrapped box, I check the name and its from her, "a-ah thanks sis" I said, I really don't understand why she wants to open presents before Christmas, she never did this before. I carefully rip off the wrapping paper and lift the cover of the box, my expression turns dark as I see what's in the box. "So.... Is this why you wanted to open up your Christmas presents early?" I smirked as I pulled out a vibrator and some other toys from the box. She looks away and nods, "god damn Tori, I didn't know you could be so naughty" I said as I got closer to her. "You know daddy will have to punish you for this" I said as I rubbed her inner thigh, "daddy, punish me please" she whined as she laid down on the floor with her legs spread open, "fuck~ your making daddy hard Tori" O said as I grabbed the vibrator and turned it on as high as it can go and rammed it inside her pussy, "oh fuck~!" She screamed as she arched her back, I took off my boxers and rammed my dick into her ass, fucking her uncontrollably. "Mmmm~! Daddy!", "fuck! I'm gonna cum" I groaned as I sped up my pace, "ahhh~ there!! Please!" She screamed as I rammed into her abusing her G-Spot, "I'm gonna cu-" she came and I came soon after, she pulled out the vibrator and turned it off, "Daddy that was amazing" she complimented. "Damn it Tori, your so horny" I teased her and fell asleep with her in my arms.

A week later

Tori's P.O.V
"Jungkook! I'm going to go shopping!" I said as I grabbed my purse, "araso! Be safe!" He yelled from upstairs. I left the house and shivered a bit because its cold as hell out here. I went to go cross the street when I thought it was safe to go. I speed walked across the road, and that's when it hit me, I was thrown a bit into the air, and everything went dark, a tear rolled down my face as my last breath let out. Goodbye Jungkook...

Jungkook's P.O.V
I sat on the couch a bit worried where Tori might be, I got up quickly when I heard the phone ring, I looked at the caller ID and I had a sickening feeling in my stomach. "Hello?" I answered as the phone shook in my hand, "is this Jeon Jungkook?" The lady asked on the other line, "y-yes it is" I replied a bit anxious to hear what she had to say, "I'm so sorry for your loss Mr. Jeon" she said sounding so sorry for me, "w-what do you mean?" I asked worried, "Jungkook, your sister Tori, she died this morning from getting hit by a car" I dropped the phone as I started to cry, "I'm very sorry for your loss Mr. Jeon, have a nice day sir" she said as the phone hung up. Why?!! Why?!! Why did it have to be Tori!!?, I cried heavily as I picked up the phone to call my parents to inform them about Tori's death. "Jungkook-ah? What's wrong?" My mother asked as she heard me sob, "is appa there?" I asked since they both need to hear this, "yes we are both here, now, what's wrong son?" My father answered worriedly, "Tori, she, she got hit by a car this morning, she's, she's dead" I said as I wailed out in tears, "Jungkook, oh my god, we're coming home tonight hang in there sweety alright?" My mother said, "araso eomma, see you soon, bye" I said and hung up.

Lonely, Lonely, Lonely Whale Ireoke Honja Norabulleo, Oettan Seom Gateun, Nado Barkge Bitnal Su Isseulkka. Lonely, Lonely, Lonely Whale, Ireoke Tto Han Beon Bullebwa, Daedap Eobtneun I Noraega Naeire Daheul Ttaekkaji, No More, No More Baby, No More, No More, I'M A WHALIEN~

The End~ (or is it?)
Wow! Unexpected ending right?!!!! XD hope you guys liked this sequel to Jungkook: So What If We're Related? Part 1. Bye guys!