Jin: nice to see you again

Hey guys this story is dedicated to btsjiniscute love you all!!! And XD bye!!

Jin's P.O.V
She said that she doesn't matter, but she matters to me. Nobody notices her, except for me. She means the world to me, but she doesn't know it yet. I bet she doesn't even realize that I love her. She knows too well that she's a nobody, but to me she's a bright shining star. Her name is Minhee and I love her with all my heart. It all started in second grade, she was a new student in Lhancer Rose Elementary School. She was in my class and we got along very well until she went to another school because she was being bullied a lot I don't know why but she was perfect in my opinion. One day I transferred to a different school when I was in high school, I've never seen her since but one day it all it all changed in West Side High School.

Minhee's P.O.V
"Jin!? Is that really you?!" I said as I walked to my best friend Jin. He's very handsome and everyone loves him including me, but I know that he doesn't have feelings for me.. I mean who would even love a plain girl like me? No one that's exactly who. "Minhee! Whaa! Its been so long!" He replied as he hugged me tightly, 'you have gotten stronger I can see' I thought to myself, "where have you been all my life Minhee? I've been looking for you everywhere everyday of my life" he said, "whoa slow down there Shakespeare" I laughed as he laughed too with his adorable smile, "agh jinja I'm serious though, you never texted or called me where you attending your new school" he said as he looked at me, "sorry I guess I was just busy with school I guess, tell you what, let's hang out after school so we can catch up with each other, OK?" I said as I blushed a bit from all the attention I'm getting from him, "araso I'll pick you up after this last class milady" he said as he stood up tall and proud, "*giggles* Jin your so cute" I said a minute has gone by and Jin looked at me while I covered my mouth from saying that sentence, "No Minhee... Your cute" he said as he came closer and kissed my lips, "I'll see you after class" he waved and walked away leaving me shocked and starstruck, "d-did he j-just k-kiss me?" I asked myself out loud but not loud enough for people to hear me.

After class~

As to Jin's word, he was waiting outside the classroom door to 'pick me up' I giggled a little about this since he such a gentlemen. "Ready to go jagiya?" He said as he kissed my cheek and held my hand in his and also kissed my hand, "yeah I-I'm ready" I stuttered as he took my hand and intertwined it with his.

At a restaurant~

Jin's P.O.V
"Minhee?" I called here name so that she can order something, "a-ah sorry um I would like daebak please" she replied to the waiter, what's on her mind? Did I move too fast? "Minhee?" I called for her attention once more, "Ne?" She looked at me blushing a bit, "I-I wanted to tell you something a long time ago but you switched schools and I couldn't find you so I'm going to tell you now, Minhee ever since we met when we were in elementary school I loved you and I want to protect you with all my life, please can you do the honor of being my girlfriend? Its fine if you say no I understand and if you can't answer it now I'll wait take your time OK?" I explained to her, "Jin I-I have been waiting for this moment all my life, but I never thought I was going to be with you since I'm just a plain girl but yes Jin I would love to be your girlfriend" she replied, "you should get a reward for looking for me, if you know what I mean" Minhee said with a seductive look, at that point my dick was so excited, "yeah~ let's go to my place" I said as I took out the money to pay the food and took her hand and walked out of the restaurant together.

At Jin's house/room~

"Jin~" she moaned as she touched herself with only her bra and panties on, "fuck!" I said as I looked at her and bit my lip, I got on the bed and kissed her, I kissed her down from the neck to her thighs, "Jin~ please" she moaned again making me smirk and go on top of her, "ready or not.. Here I cum" I said with a smirk.

Minhee's P.O.V
I was so excited about this but before anything could happen, "Jin condom! Please" I said, "ah shit yeah I forgot sorry" he said with his adorable smile, "there we go" he said as he slid on the condom, I bit my lip as he groaned a bit while pumping himself, "umm Jin, I-I'm a virgin, please be careful with me" I confessed, "I'll make sure to go easy on you" he said, he's so kind and so- "shit! Ow"I yelled as I stabbed my nails into Jin's back, "oh shit I'm so sorry!" He said, "n-no please c-continue" I said while a tear rolled down my cheek, "shh it will be ok~" he cooed while he groaned a bit, "faster Jin" I moaned when I got used to his size. "Agh~ fuck!" I yelled as he hit my G-spot over and over again, "there Jin!" I moaned while I pulled his hair gently, "mhhh~" he moaned. "Oh holy fuck shit!" I yelled as I came, "fuck!" Jin growled as he came. He got off me and went to throw away his condom and layed back down right next to me. I looked at him and he looked at me back, "I love you" we both said at the same time while we laughed. "Its nice to see you again Minhee" Jin said, "same goes for you love" I said and we fell asleep