SugaKookie: together forever

This chapter also is dedicated to GamerArtGirl XD thank you for requesting, I know I'm taking forever to update but I'm just trying to focus in school XD whatever! I'm trying to write these chapters as fast as I can but I don't want to mess it up XD I care about you guys so if I make mistakes please forgive me I'll fix them when I find the time to so ya XD that's it for now! Bye My Beautiful Kawaii Readers!!!!! =^.^=

Jungkook's P.O.V
Me and Suga are brothers, we've never been separated before and we plan on staying together all our lives. Some people called us a married gay couple, but to be honest I really didn't mind that. After all..... I want to be his everything, I want to be there for him...... And no one will ever change that. For the past few years of my life I noticed that Suga has been really distant from me, I would always go into his room and wake him up but it seemed that he left somewhere very early, everyday when he was at home he never said anything to me he just acted like I didn't exist, I was like a stranger to him, I had enough of this so I decided to talk to him about what's going on.

Suga's P.O.V
Yes Jungkook is my brother, my younger brother, we would always hang out everyday but over the years people have said that we were like a gay married couple, I didn't really care because I loved him, yes I said it I love him, so what if he's my brother? I don't give a fuck what people say, I will dominate him! (A/N like that time Suga confessed that he took Jungkooks underwear, he did say he would dominate him XD) I had a reason why I have been to distant from Jungkook, I was just too close to dominating him right there and now, yes I was very hormonal over him but he just make's my dick arise too quickly and I have to fix it every time alone. I will dominate him, and I will make him love me, we are never going to be apart from each other..... Ever.... As I was sitting on my bed I was looking at some pictures of me and Jungkook when we were young, we used to hold hands and kiss each others cheeks while people looked at us and told our mom that we were a great couple. Those were the days when we didn't know shit, and I loved every fucking second of it. "Suga hyung" said a voice I know all too well, "Ne?" I answered as I looked through more pictures, "why are you so distant towards me?" Jungkook asked, I knew he would ask why, "Jungkook come here" I said as I patted the empty space on the bed next to me. "Do you remember these moments?" I asked curiously just to see if he remembered every moment, "well of course I do, I wouldn't forget them even if I had memory loss" he said perfect he remembers, I see him blushing at the next photo I looked over and saw that it was me and Jungkook naked on the bed with me on top of him. I looked over to him and looked back at my computer, "why can't we be like them?" I asked out of he blue while I closed the laptop and set it aside on the table. "W-what do you mean?" He stuttered at my question, "I want to bring back every memory of us from the past, but I want to make new ones right now" I said as I got on top of him and started to unbutton his shirt. "Hyung! Stop!" He said struggling under me, "I love you Jungkook" I said as I pulled him in for a kiss.

Jungkook's P.O.V
"I love you" he said as he pulled me in for a kiss, at first I was shocked but then I realized that he finally notices how much we want each other so I kissed back. I took off his shirt and threw it somewhere. "Ngh~ Suga!" I moaned as he massaged my bulge, "I like it when you say my name" he said as he bit his lip, as I blushed, I took off his pants with his underwear... Wait! "Hyung why are you wearing my underwear?" I asked kind of ruining the moment, "because I wanted to dominate you" he said as he smirked, all I could to was bit my lip as I switched us, I took his dick that was leaking pre-cum and licked the tip, "argh~ fuck~" he cursed in pleasure, as I took him in fully I felt his fingers in my hair, "fuck that's so d-deep~" he groaned as I started to pump him faster. "Ugh~!" He moaned loud as he came in my mouth, "its so delicious, Suga!" I said as I sat on him, "only the best for you my little golden maknae" he said, "c-can I.... I want you now" I said looking away from him, "your so impatient but I don't blame you" he said as he took my chin and made me look at him. I took off my pants and underwear and I took his dick, "do you have any um..." I couldn't say it, I was too shy to say it, "lube?" He asked, "ya" I answered as I looked at him, "that first drawer to your right" he said as I looked for the lube, "found it!!" I said smiling, as I applied the lube on his dick, I noticed he was holding back his moans, "let it all out hyung" I said as I slid in his dick in my hole, "oh my god! That's so big!" I screamed as I tried to adjust to his size, "fuck your so tight!" Suga groaned as he moved around a bit. "Move" I said as I bit my lip with every thrust he made. Every thrust he made was another moan or groan with pleasure, I felt as if I was in heaven when he pumped himself in me faster and harder. "Fuck! Jungkook I'm gonna cum!" He said, "not without me" I said as I flipped us so that he would be on top of me, "ahh~ mmmhh~" I moaned as he started to pound me fast. "Say my name, my real name" he whispered in my ear, "yoongi~" I moaned, "louder!" He groaned, "YOONGI~" I moaned louder since he hit my prostate, "t-tmmmm there! Don't stop!" I moaned as he started to pound me even faster and harder than before, "Fuck!" Suga cursed as he released inside of me, "agh~ I-I'm almost t-t-there!" I moaned as he kept thrusting into me, "ahhhh~ Suga!!!~" I moaned loud as I came. Still trying to catch our breath, we look at each other I noticed that no matter what happens we'll always love each other even if we're dead. I soon felt a bit drowsy so I decided to sleep 'I love you Suga hyung'

Suga's P.O.V
"Ahhh~ Suga!!!" He moaned one last time before he came on my stomach and his stomach. I knew that even though we're brothers people would hate us even our family would hate us if they found out that Jungkook and I are a gay couple. But I don't care, fuck them, in this world there are too many haters and if they want to hate well then go hate, but they'll never break me and Jungkook apart. As I saw Jungkook fall asleep I heard him say something that was audible enough to hear he said, "I love you Suga hyung" I was so happy that he loved me and I love him back.

40 minutes later~

I woke up to the sound of someone crying and screaming, as I turned to my left I saw Jungkook crying and screaming for me not to leave him for another person, begging me to come back saying he'll be a better boyfriend. In this moment I heard enough to make my heart shatter, 'does he actually think I would leave him?' I held him as close as possible and shushed him saying that everything will be OK. As he stopped crying he looked up at me and smiled, "I'll be the best boyfriend for you, I promise!" He said, I just shook my head and said "No, don't be, just be yourself, I'll love you forever" as I hugged him tighter than before he said, "Together Forever" I nodded and smiled as he drifted to sleep, "Together Forever" I repeated 'I promise I'll keep you safe forever no matter what happens. Nothing and no one will ever change that' I smiled once more and fell asleep.