"Sure make your self at home." I his under my breath. As I close the door there was another knock.

"Oh tell her to come in, this won't take long." Liam instructs. When did this become his house?

"Hey Riley." I say opening up the door.

"Hey Ave- I didn't know you were going to have company?" She questions.

"Me nether." I huff.

"I just have a few questions for you." He starts "I wanted to catch up!" He says with fake enthusiasm.

"Okay," I slowly move to the seat across from him.

"Sooo." He starts.

"So?" I question.

"I'm sorry about Ash, she can be kinda."

"Bitchy?" I cut him off.

"Yah." He says awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay Liam seriously what do you want? I have things to do." I tell him.

"Who's Ellie's father?" He asks with a sudden burst of courage.

"Why does that matter so much?" I ask him.

"Because Avery. What am I suppose to think? We broke up a little over three years ago and now you have a daughter that is three!" He says raising his voice.

"Must you be so cocky? Maybe I found another boyfriend! Maybe I found someone who actually loved me and didn't just say it . Ever think about that?" I raise my voice just as loud as his.

"C'mon Avery! I wasn't born yesterday!" At this point the two of us were both standing. I could hear Ellie's cry from the kitchen.

"Riley can you take her upstairs for her nap." I ask trying to steady my voice.

"Of course c'mon baby." She says picking her up and bringing her up stairs. As soon as I hear her door close I turn back to Liam.

"Liam, you can't come into my house and make assumptions, and yell at me in front of my child."

"Our child " he says and I step back taken from his words. "So it's true. Avery is she mine?" He asks grabbing one of my hands, I pull it away.

"No Liam. Now I'd love to continue but you scared my daughter and quite frankly I just don't want to talk to you." I don't know where this courage is coming from, but I'm liking it.

"Tell me she's not mine and I'll leave."

"Blue," he says quietly. "Blue," he repeats.

"No. Don't call me that." I say to him. I walk to the door and open it. "Just go."

"I'm not giving up on this. Ave I'll leave now, but this isn't over. She's my daughter and I will prove it."

"Goodbye Liam"

I slam the door in his face and take a deep breath.

Liam is not Ellie's father.

Oh but he is. Stupid sub conscience

"Ave, is there something you'd like to tell me?"

"Ri, I'm so sorry." All the tears I once kept in were all let out. I collapsed to the floor and bawl. Riley comes beside me and hugs me from the side.

"So Liam is the father, it's not some random model like you said?" I shook my head.

"It's him. It's always been him. And everything is about to blow up." I cry.

"Oh bae, I'm so sorry." Riley rubs my back comforting me. "Are you going to tell him? "

"After this weekend , nothing is going to ruin this weekend for us."

"Ave, you know the media is going to blow up on this. Try your best to keep this between the two of you."

For the next little bit the two of us just sit by the door and talk about what's to come. She promised me that she would be with me Through the entire time.

"I'm just scared for her." I admit.

"I know bae. Now c'mon, look at the bright side. You're going to have a photo shoot! Your going to be famous!" I smile knowing that she's right. Not just for me, but for Ellie.

Grabbing my best friends hand we walk up stairs. We joke around and I try things on for her. I end up packing a whole bunch of dresses, cardigans and jeans. And for Ellie I pack the new dresses I bought her today, along with a couple of my favourite outfits on her. And to finish it all off I pack my curling iron, my make up and a bunch of hair accessories.

Ellie had waken up halfway through but just stayed in her room and played for the afternoon, which was normal for her. She usually did that after her nap. At around five o'clock Riley said goodbye and I got me and Ellie ready for the night with my family. Well as much of a family in have left.

A/N: okay so someone asked if I have an updating schedule, honestly no I don't. With my job and school I honestly just update when I can. Usually on the weekend so you can always expect an update once a week at least. Of one day I happen to not have home work then I try my best to finish another chapter.

Okay sooooooo have a great day

I love every single one of you

Read, comment, vote, fan, follow maybe, read my other fics?

Okay.

Xoxo

Lex