"I think you know better than that" she said.

"Yeah, I know, I'm sorry" I said.

"Next time I leave you in charge, no popcorn" she said.

"Alright" I said with a smile and she grabbed a handful out of the bowl.

"So what did you guys do all day?" Dad asked and sat on the couch next to me.

"We had a movie day, we were feeling kind of lazy" I said.

"Did you decide when you're releasing the new album?" I asked.

"October 21st" he said.

"Did you decide on a name yet?" I asked.

"We did, Painkiller" he said.

"I like that. I think it fits with the type of songs that are going to be on it" I said and he nodded.

Our movie finished up and Elijah went to his playroom. I stayed in the living room with Dad. Mom came in and joined us. We hung out at home for the rest of the afternoon.

The next morning I woke up around 8:30. I went downstairs and Elijah was watching Bubble Guppies like usual. I went into the kitchen by Mom and Dad and sat down. They were making pancakes and bacon for breakfast and goofing off. Dad kept smearing pancake batter on Mom's face, it was pretty entertaining.

"Morning kiddo" dad said when he saw me.

"Morning" I said cheerfully.

"Are you hungry?" Mom asked.

"Is that even a question?" I said with a giggle.

"Breakfast will be done soon" she said and flipped her last pancake.

"Elijah come in here, breakfast is ready!" Dad called. A few seconds later, Elijah came and sat next to me at the counter. Dad set plates in front of us and we started eating. After I was done with breakfast, I went upstairs to get ready for the day. Josh is picking me up at five so we can make the 5:45 showing of the movie. Then after the movie, we're going to get burgers.

After my shower, I put on a pair of pink and white printed Capri running leggings that I got from Carrie Underwood's clothing line. Carrie gave them to me for my birthday back in April. It was pretty cool. She is pretty good friends with my parents. I picked out a solid light pink tank top to go with. Then I put my knee brace on and fastened it. I hate having to wear long leggings and jeans in the middle of June because it is so hot, but if I wear shorts, my knee brace rubs against my skin and it hurts really bad. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to wear the brace all the time. I brushed through my hair and let it dry naturally and I'll do something with it later before Josh comes. I went downstairs by everyone. Dad was outside with Elijah playing. I had physical therapy earlier this week and he said that I should start doing more physical activity, but nothing too strenuous. It's a nice day out today and I want to do something outside. Normally I would go for a run on a day like this, but I can't. Maybe I'll go for a walk. I found Mom in the laundry room switching the clothes from the washer to the dryer.

"Hey sweetie" she said with a smile.

"Hey" I said quietly.

"When you're done, do you want to go on a walk with me? Dr. Adams said that I should be doing more physical activity and I don't want to go by myself" I said.

"Sure, just let me start the dryer and we can go" she said with a smile.

We got ready to go. Mom told Dad that we were leaving and then we made our way out the front door. We walked down the side walk. I still kind of limp when I walk so we weren't moving very fast. We walked a couple of blocks and I was able to bend my knee a little more so we were moving a little bit faster.