୨♡୧ Friends ୨♡୧

Start from the beginning

"H-Huh...what?" Tokonatsu blinked several times before refocusing. "Sorry!" He apologized sheepishly before smiling. "I'm just thinking about the hours my boss gave me..." he whined and stretched on the table. "Three more hours..."

"You'll be fine," you reassured, rolling your eyes and taking a sip of your coffee. "I'll make sure to be here a lil longer to keep you company then!" You smiled.

Kurenai Shu

Surprisingly, you and Shu continued to chat with each other after that day

Surprisingly, you and Shu continued to chat with each other after that day. It was pretty funny how you two continued to meet. It usually started out with Shu asking to hide out with you (you were in an empty classroom cause you forgot something) from the fangirls. Then it escalated by asking to have lunch with you because the fangirls won't leave him alone. Heck, Shu even started to walk home with you because the fangirls are starting to know where he lives.

Although, that last one doesn't seem to be true.

"Hey, [First name]!" Shu's voice called out. You turn around, stopping in your tracks as you smiled down at him. "I still don't feel comfortable walking over to my house yet," he admitted with a grin. "Is it all right if I walk you home first?"

"Dude," you snicker. "Are you sure that the fangirls are chasing you?" You glanced around your surroundings for comedic effect. "It looks like the only fangirl here is you," you teased as Shu flushed red and waved you off.

"Well—I—uh..." Shu flushed slightly red and knew he got caught. "Okay, fine. You got me," he says as he walked over toward your side. "You're literally the only girl at school that doesn't fawn over me. Plus, you're pretty cool to hang out with." He chuckled awkwardly, "hope that's all right."

"Huh," you hummed with a sly grin. "'Ight, I'll bite. Let's be official friends."

Kiyama Rantaro

You nervously fiddled with your sweatshirt as you stared up at the high school

You nervously fiddled with your sweatshirt as you stared up at the high school. It was the first day of being a freshman and this school seemed way bigger than you imagined. Actually, it was thirty minutes before the school day actually began because you wanted to meet up with your best friend, Rantaro!!