Chapter 3

Olivia's P.O.V

I walked up to the door that enters into Jordan's room. Breathing deeply to keep my heart from racing, I knocked on the door. There was no answer. I knocked again, but louder. Again, no answer. I decided he wasn't there and that I should just go in.

I opened the door wide.

I was surprised to see Jordan laying in his bed on his laptop with a pair of headphones in. Upon closer inspection, I noticed his hands wedged into his pants moving rapidly.

I put it together after a little while. I felt my face flush as I rapidly turned away, dropping my cleaning rag. He must have seen my movement because he gasped.

"What the hell!" He screamed," Get out of my room!"

I did so gladly and immediately ran to Mary.

"Your face is as red as a tomato sweetie. What happened?" She inquired.

"I went to Jordan's room to clean like I normally do in the morning after breakfast," I started. She nodded, urging me to continue. I cleared my throat. "When I knocked twice, he didn't answer either times, so I assumed that he wasn't in. Then... um... I... um... he..."

"Spit it out!" She yelled impatiently.

"He was... well... on his laptop with his headphones in..."

"And...?" She prodded.

"And he was... um... enjoying his own company," I said feeling very uncomfortable.

"What is... oh, oh my," she responded to what I had said.

She erupted in a chorus of giggles which soon turned into loud, breathless laughing.

"What's so funny! I'm over here dying of embarrassment and you're laughing your head off!" I marvelled at the audacity.

"Hun, I've walked in on the king and queen doing much worse many times," she revealed.

I received shivers of disgust at the thought of that. I had never directly walked in on Jordan doing anything (luckily), but I've heard some questionable sounds coming from him and females as I walked passed his room. I've also seen the occasional girl trying to sneak out, to no avail. It was never the same girl. In all honesty, Jordan was a total player. I've counted-and heard- at least twenty girls with him. And every time I saw or heard one of his hookups, another piece of my heart crumbled. I was sure that soon there would be nothing left.

I decided to go back and clean, but this time I went to the twins' room.

Jordan's P.O.V

I had just settled down with my computer and gotten to business when I realised that I had forgotten to lock the door.

Oh well, I thought, no one's stupid enough to come in here, and it's not like anyone ever did.

As soon as I thought that, I saw movement from the corner of my eye. I rapidly turned around to see the young, beautiful servant with her back facing me and her rag on the ground.

Fuck!

Part of me wished she would come over, close my laptop, and offer to help. I then remembered what she was and how unlikely that was. I went with my second impulse.

"What the hell!" I yelled at her with embarrassed anger," Get out of my room!"

She complied and left me alone, closing the door.

Oh. My. Gosh. What just fucking happened!?

My face was red from embarrassment, and I could tell without looking at my reflection.

I closed my laptop and went to the bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. Letting the cool water run, I washed my hands and splashed some water onto my face. That didn't help the redness.

I went back to my room and ran a hand through my hair. I sat down on the edge of my bed and sighed, rubbing my face.

As I sat down I noticed the rag on the floor. I picked it up and left my room.