Crimson Kiss

What.....
Happen....
My eye set in a dark room or dungeon you could say with only candle light and dripping sounds coming from who knows where. Now that I'm observing every detail in sight, this place isn't anything new.
My eye caught a sight of a player and that when it all came back. Immediately a swarm of memories came back into my brain. That causes me to widen my eyes in shock. The player came closer until his feet were under my head.
Little drops of sweat running down my face as he stand above me intimately. It was dead silent until I could hear a blade come out of its sheath. The blade was on the tip of my chin leading it up. It was no other than the one who put me gods fucking place.

" long time....no see....beater," he said with bitterness in every word. I gave one of my cold glare. His hand starts coming near me trying to touch my face. Once it can near my face I bit his finger hard. The sudden shock of pain in his finger cause his knife to slash across my cheek. That wasn't the worse part. he jammed my head on the solid floor. Dizziness overpowers my sense of sight or process of moving. Another blow of agonizing pain flowed through my shoulder.
W-why are...y-you doing t-this?" I said with barely a breath in me. He digs the dagger more into shoulder twisting it as slow as possible.
" you won't need to know that once I kill you and all you fucking beta tester are gone and The black swordsmen is to die right beside you" he laughed. My eyes widen in fear. I move my head staring dead in the eye.
" You're the only one that is going to die if you try to touch a single hair on his head," I said dripping with venom in every word.
" haha do really think you are in a position right now to be making threats at me" He laughs with such amusement not believing a word I said. He going to face my raft once this stun poison wears off.
" let's see if my statement does come true in 3...2...1-"
The door got slammed open making Kirito stumbled onto the floor. His sword is out and has his eyes set on Grinlock. The dagger was slowly pulled out of my shoulder. Now Kuro was holding me in a chokehold. The dagger was now aimed at my head. I couldn't move at all so it wasn't difficult.

" so you're the creepy old guy who killing the beta testers tell how exactly did you kill in the safe zone?" he said with no emotion.
Kirito look up and down at me. I spotted him wiggling his finger though I was confused. He looks down at his hand wiggling it again and look back up at me with his eyebrow arched. Oh, now I got it now. I shake my head no or at least try to.
" Well, I did have a little virus from the creator to help me with the murder in the safe zone" Kuro continues but while he was busy talking the poison was wearing off making my arms and legs move fully.  At the corner of Kirito's eye saw my hand move into a fist ready to punch his stomach.
My fist plunged into Kuro stomach stop him from uttering an another word. Kuro dropped the dagger and hunged over giving me a chance to kick him in the face.
" AH! Son of a-" he didn't get to finish cause his face got painfully shove onto the floor by my foot. I kick him one last time before he was fully knocked out.

" you know for a bad guy you really suck at it" I muttered oh so quite to Grinlock while picking up his blade.
" I'm glad I was able to find you I was starting inpatient you know" he sounds very worried but he shouldn't be. He should know that I can handle this on my own.
Divine Dragons Alliance more pacifically Leon and Nova came just in time with huffs and puffs. I grabbed the back of Grinlock shirt and practically throw Grinlock to them. Nova was about to say something but Leon shook his head in disapproval.
Grinlock jerked up at me but Leon caught him along with Nova trying to make him stop struggling. Kirito and I put out our weapon; the point touching his chest.
" You move and I would gladly plunge your dagger in your neck" That instantly stop his struggles and so they took Kuro back to their headquarters.

To be honest I didn't know what to think or even feel. I now believe that my emotions disappear in situations like this. Kirito hand gripped the tips of my finger. I look down. It made me want to move closer to him but my hand remains still.
" (y/n)....what are you feeling right now? I can never tell" He said with concern. He buries his face in between my neck and shoulder.
" Nothing I tend to lack in my emotions," I said still looking at our touching hands. I slowly made our hands interlock together.
" But I feel things when I'm around you know things that make me blush or or s-stutter it very frustrating and confusing Kirito," I said low but he laughed a bit and move his hand that was on my shoulder onto my waist pulling me towards him.
" And your heart race with a simple touch of a hand it very frustrating"

He said just above a whisper. At that moment I decided to do the one thing my brain would never do. Feeling aren't logical to my brain so they remain unimportant to me. Now I never could convince myself that this isn't what feel. For once I'm listening to my.....heart.
I reach my hand to put it on top of kirito head pushing it forward so that our forehead connected.
" It's....different for me"
I when on my tippy toes to put his parted lips onto mine.  I try to calm my racing heart but it was just pointless. At first, my intention was for a sweet peek through my lips remain onto his just to see what he would do. I was about to part the kiss when kirito captured my bottom lip making my eyebrows lift up. My hand unconsciously start to go to the back of kirito neck clutching a bit of his hair pulling it to me. The moment was true bliss almost too good to be true.

( time skip)

I sighed while finishing up the tea I made for Kirito and I in a comfortable yet awkward silence. When I raise my hand to get the tea pot Kirito head was looking at his lap. After we kissed I turn around and walk away not even catch a glance at Kirito.
"okay" Kirito muttered and that got my attention. Suddenly he opened up the main menu and send a party invitation to me. I raised my eyebrow in confused for a second until I red it.

[Kirito invite you to join his party.]

" I just think that we should make it official
" He said trying to act causal about it.
"Are you sure about that solo player?" I smirked at him teasingly and he smirks back at me coming up from his seat.
" I would want it to be any other person Miss (y/n)"
My cheeks redden when he called me that. Damn him saying that send shivers up my spine. As much as it turns me on It make me sound older than I look.
" I-i.. Accept but please don't say miss anymore it makes my sound old" he chuckle while I continue drinking my tea

-------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!
100 VOTES THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH IM FREAKING OUT!!!😝😝😝😂 I was going to do a double update but this chapter took way longer thanks to writer block so I sorry for that
One more thing the partying up thing was like officially asking her out I just felt the need to explain that
Asked questions if you're still not sure about this chapter in general I will explain it more clearly or more detail than that
So without further of do......
If you like it then make sure to vote!!!
See ya next chapter!😋✌🏻️