Ghost? pt 2

Uncertainty was surely clouding my mind. Soon enough I would have to tell Lynn and Nova about his death. Wait until I tell them. Why does this have to be so frustrating? Laughing Coffin will surely regret messing with me at the worst time possible.

As we enter the Painted Forest, I was on full guard. As we walk through,
the floor was cover in purple mist making it hard to see farther out. The leaves however was a faded dark blue. It was quiet with only the sound of tree branches breaking for our feet and with a few crows were flying over our heads.
From Kirito knowledge we're almost there but it felt like we were walking in a circle.
" are you sure you know where your going, it seems like we're going in circles," I said while stopping in my tracks.
" the map is telling me where we are but it, not takings us there" Kirito had a look of frustration, however, he sends me his screen to me while he sits on a nearby tree stump.

So as I'm looking, there is going to be a left turn then a path with a left and a right spilling in half.
Wow,I have never seen a map that was so misdirected. What I mean is, way it turned out, won't get us anywhere.
" I'm almost positive that this isn't the right way but do you know any info on how this moon and colors thing work?" I asked.
" yeah the color that shows up are red, orange, green and on a rare occasion purple like now. Those color show difficult like red the hardest and green the easy and purple just being mystery" he said. I observe the map once more.
" what if the direction change when there is a purple moon since it so rare to be one," I said
"all the colors have a different way of getting to the place we're going that why there are three maps for each color. Since it purple, I don't have a map for that" he said rubbing forehead.
I sigh and exited out that map to see the other. They all ended at a large tree so that where we would end up.
Red enter north, orange was east, and green was west, so purple might be the front.
" I got this much, look at theses map this is the purple entrance now maybe we already had the map it just not together," I said and Kirito moves toward me.
I moving the maps so that the entry is in front.
Then the map merges together creating a blue glow.

{•Congratulations you unlock•}{••purple map!••}
[open]

I would not be able to tell you how shocked and somewhat relieved that actually work. We looked at each other with the same expression before Kirito press open.
"it not even that far let's go!" Not even letting myself think of what's happening, he grabs my hand while running forward and I stay behind him.
We see the moon right on top of a big old tree and we're just here before sunset.
As we were, two laughing coffin members were standing around Nova and Lynn sitting in an uncomfortable way. One of them looks our way with its red eyes.

"Ahaha welcome to our little tea party so glad you could join " one of them seem to put up a smirk that seems to stretch across his face in an unnatural way. I swear I want to smack that smirk until it hits hell.
" I don't care enough to know any of you bullshit just tell me what you want in exchange of those too" I clench my fist, that how pissed I was at these guys.
" let just say someone put a very high price on your deaths so I'm going to fulfill that wish"
He snaps his finger only to be calling out more of his members. They were all hiding behind the trees all around us slowly coming out of the shadows. Kirito and I pull out our sword back to back on each other. I alright had mind gear on with a dagger hidden on my bottom leg.
" so this was just an ambush, was it? And I thought it couldn't get any more pathetic" Kirito said.
"you're telling me and I thought they actually had something against us instead want our useless items they'll never have-" I said before I got interrupted by them.
He bolts with speed toward me with his dagger in the attack. When the weapons clash together, I stumbled a bit back, still keeping my ground.
" I hope you have life insurance cause you're going to need it," he said in a sinister tone.
" yeah and it called fuck off and it right over there"
He looked confuses until I kneed him in the stomach, unleashing our hold. He lost his breath before I trip him and hit the back of my sword on his head, knocking him out in the process.
We were too outnumber to actually fight them. We had to think of another plan and fast.
" it will take forever to beat all of them so I'm going to cut them loose while you detract them for a few seconds you think you can manage?"I said looking at him but worry also.
" yeah I always like to have a challenge," he said putting on his fighting stands.
" show off," I said before ducking under the mist.
The mist was made really hard to see since it got thicker as I got lower. I feel a foot and thought I had to go far.
" (y/n)?!" Nova said in a whisper and surprised.
" no time for an introduction" I quickly cut the rope with a dagger. Then we slowly crept behind them. Kirito was huffing but wasn't done yet.
Two members were on the floor and three of them were still on their feet. One was behind Kirito so I took my dagger and it was a direct hit through his shoulder.
" ahh!"
Someone grab my foot with their rough hand, making falling back. I kick it off before it got any closer.
" tch" was the last thing we hear before they all scatter away into the mist.
There were feet walking towards me but I wasn't interested in who it was. I did notice Lynn's hand there. He put me up with a grateful smile while Nova came behind him.
" thank you for saving us, we owe you but where Kuro?"
There was a silent moment waiting for my reply. It was already tragedy enough that I saw him die. Telling the other wouldn't make it better. Screw it, there no point to frustrated on something that can't be hidden.

(Kirito pov)
I could tell by (y/n) shoulders tensed when he mentions that.
" he dead"
My eyes widen a little when she said that straight forward. She didn't dare meet their eyes. She said that so casually like it didn't matter to her. Then again there never a time when she hasn't gotten the gut to say what's on her mind.
" now go home," she said coldly, they were reluctant at first but eventually teleported out. I look back at (y/n) look out into the open. She had head low and crouching down.
My eyebrows fused together at what I saw. (Y/n), she just glitch? Then she glitch again. Did she even know she's doing that? How is that even happening? I guess its something to think about it later.
" are you ok?" I said and I patted her head.
She just looks up to me. The moon made her (e/c) more fascinating. She just nodded

( time skip)

( your POV)
A orange message notice apparently show up on my screen. I really just want to ignore it. To bad it won't stop beeping until I actually look at it.
Minding my sleepiness, I open it to see message from......Kuro?
[[[[message: Kuro 8:00pm]]]]
My eyes widen at the sight. I press on it to open and red it.

Hey (y/n),
You will most likely get this message right after we beat the boss and I so happens to die.
I always want you to know that I will always protect you even if you're stronger than me. I learn from the best after all.
I remember that you told me you never smile. I thought that was bull. After all the time I spend with you I finally made you smile. That all I could think about that someday I would get you to smile. That was the greatest moment ever. 
Let me be your strength, not your weakness. Make sure you make it out until the end and keep going. It ok to cry because that what makes you human. Your the person who will never know the definition of fear cause you always will keep going, no matter what.
Anyways this is actually longer then I thought it would be. I wouldn't want to say goodbye since you aren't really saying goodbye it's more like I see you later,
I'm glad I met you and got to see that smile so share it with everyone.
Thank you
Kuro
Oh hear a cool song I thought you would like since it remains me of you.
--------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!✨✨🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Hey everyone!
If you like it then make sure to vote!!!
See ya next chapter!😋✌🏻️