Heat

New chapter!!!!😜💕
------------------------------------------------
(2 weeks later)

On this afternoon I decided to go the Lisbeth Armory. A lot had been going on, and honestly never have time to myself, besides level up. The assault team manage to bring a meeting to clear floor 54 soon, and a new plan will arise. Then the next boss rate was in two weeks so that enough time to renew any of my armor. Lisbeth shop is the way to go.

Lisbeth never lets me down when it comes to sharping my sword. Even though I known her a week she does it perfectly. On top of that, I seem to alway come at great timing but I'm being sarcastic when I say that.
"Hey Liz"
" aaah!"
Not far, was Lisbeth working on a new weapon. She didn't even head me walking in. She must have been focusing hard with that piece of work. This hasn't even been the first time, because I do it on purpose.
" did I interrupt again?"
" actually no I just glad it wasn't during the making process,not that will stop you anyway" she mutter the last part and she thinks I can't hear that.
" I need to get this resharpen"
I pulled out my sword on Lisbeth table. It was slightly dull on the sides and a little sharp at the top.
" ok this isn't bad just give me a few minutes" she smiled and when on to sharping.
" do you still have that guild on your shoulder?" Lis asked. I frowned at that however I still was willing to tell her.
" not really I disbanded it a few week ago, I mean it not like I just left, since they made into the Holy Dragon Alliance so there fine on their own" it seem I been ranting cause she was almost done sharping it.
" sound pretty shady to me but I guess they would last long with you speed anyways" she checking the sword for final details. A small smirk tug on to my lips when she said that.
She finally finished up sharpening my sword once I said that.
"All done" she smiled brightly.
I take it and do I few swings and it felt just right. The bell to the front door cut lisbeth off.
" coming, I'll be back" she said then went up stairs.
"Ok"
(8 minutes later)
I was kinda getting bored however a loud scream did seem to peek my interest.I stop and went straight upstairs to Lisbeth.Then the first thing I saw was Lisbeth on the floor with a broken sword and Kirito looking just confused as I am. It was most utterly surprising to him here out of all the players in this game.
" well looks who's here the black swordmen" I said sarcastically he rolled he eye though.
"honestly can you get any more dramatic " I muttered. She got up but looking really mad.
" that was my master piece you idiot!" She yelled,her face turning red as a tomato.Only Lis can make a big deal over a crappy sword supposedly good quality.
" Lis get over it " I told Lis leaning on the wall.
She brushed it off while she had her thinking face on before a light bulb was on her head.
" fine you want the best sword,there's
a super rare metal that only comes from the dragon on the 49th floor"
Lisbeth finished off by looking at me. Lisbeth and I when off to find the same metal aka dragon shit.
" alright come on Kirito let go get some dragon shit" I went off while pulling the back of his collar while he stumbled back heading the the 49th floor.

It sure was windy but good thing my hair in in a ponytail. We were walking in 8 inch snow. I guess now I should of put a warmer coat on. It wasn't even that cold when Lisbeth and I went.
" why is it so fucking cold?"I muttered. Kirito snorted before answering
" didn't you already come here I assume you already know it was going to be cold"
" well is wasn't this cold when I was first here it was like it was pretending it was fall" I said back.
" haha I don't see how that could happen but it could mean anything coming from you" he added and I smirk.
" you know you not wrong there just no telling what I'll do" I was 50% serious with that.
"Anyway where should we start looking?" Kirito asked.
" there...should be..on the dragon nest....and the medal.....is underground." I couldn't speak clearly form all this wind. My leg were starting to shake and Kirito started to think the same.
" where the hell is all this wind coming from?!" i was really starting to get annoyed by this.
" we should find a cave or somthing we are in a middle of a snow storm" he said
Kirito and I looked around for caves and eventually we found one so we started going over there. Thankfully it wasn't to far so we got there just in time.
During the time we're in there Kirito manage to put a flame and create some heat.
" since we'll be here for awhile might as well eat something" I said before opening my menu and open up the the food I prepare.
" you can cook?" Kirito asked more shock than I thought.
" yeah, on my spare time I like to cook since its way easy to bring it wherever I go. Would...you like to try it you'll be the first"
I open it while steam came out,hot and fresh. I have to admit it look to good to eat. Kirito was like a child when it's Christmas when he saw the mouth watering food. It was definitely surprising to see, he nods as a answer.
I move so that I was facing Kirito, taking the chop sticks and putting near his mouth hole. He didn't grab the chop stick witch what I was aiming for, but instead ate it off it. We just stared, me denying fact that my cheeks are probably pink.
" wow this is good!"
I just hand him the chop stick and right away he dug in. So just open up another one.
" it's alright the only thing I use differently is that put a special seasoning just to make it flavorful" I said eating mines too. I'm relieved that he satisfied with it other wise I don't even know.
I guess I got caught up in thought I didn't realize that Kirito was done.
" thanks for that awesome dish" he smiled. I just looked with a sideways glance and I did a small smile. I returned it to it bored expression and before he could say anything.
" you have something on you face"
I scooted over closer to his face was. There was a huge blush on his face and probably one on mind too. I brushed away some of it with my coat.When we stay there looking at each other while he move in closer. I was frozen at my spot unknowingly what to do. As much as I want to ignore the feeling, it felt right. Almost heated you could say. It like a spark when I look into his eyes. The hesitant because I don't know will happen when this feeling gets damage. I was still reluctant to move in, after all this would be my first kiss.
I wouldn't want it with anyone else besides Kirito. As I decided to lean in the flow shakes violently.

In addition something heavy lands on top of the cave. I think it might be the dragon. My heart was beating so fast I could think straight. It got quite, that was our chance to carefully check it out.
We were on the entrance and there it was, right on top of us too. Out of all time why now. The dragon move again going inside the cave. We move out of the way to  see what the dragon was doing inside. A few minutes pass and the dragon was still probably in sleep mode.
This must be the dragon nest!
Kirito strived over there without second thought. I would stop him but he usually know what's he doing......
I think....
Besides,I be right behind him anyways. Nevertheless he got the crystal.
" is this it?" He said just lower than a whisper. I nodded in response and took the crystal. Before I even got two steps from it, Kirito freakin trips on it tail. Did he see the tail when he got there?!The deadly dragon eyes shot open and that was our time to leave. The irony is this situation is as bitter as ever.
" Kirito run!"
We ran like no tomorrow but a detour stood in our way. The dragon was about attack with it fire breath. I yanked out my teleport crystal.
We grab on to each other and saying together as fast as we can.
" teleport Lindarth!!"
.
.
.
.
My eyes shot open to see we were not long near the dragon fire attack. I look up to Kirito, even he look a little frighten. That was one messy plate. I really didn't have anything to say after....that.
" that was so close"
--------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!
If you like it then make sure to vote!!!
See ya next chapter!😋✌🏻️