Ghost?

Authors note: the beginning might be bad and confusing. I wasn't really satisfied when writing the chapter but hope you enjoy anyways🙂

(Kirito pov) 

 (Y/n) didn't say anything after we left the boss room. She had this blank stare with a dark vibe coming off her. I was actually nervous to speak after all she been through today. I wish she just talk to me but then again I would have the same vibe if I was in her shoe. It makes me notice how similar we can be.

when we were at the foot of the door (y/n) froze. I try to open it myself but (y/n) grabbed my wrist and putting it down. 

" (y/n)?" She seems to be thinking really hard about something. Then she quickly opens the door and walked inside. All the lights were off so no one was home.

" you should go to bed Kirito, I'll figure out what are we going to do tomorrow," she said with pure dullness in her voice, and with that she when up stair without another word.

( your POV)

12:00am
"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!" I jolted awake from my bed with my entire body feeling tenses. It seems the image of his death is still present even when I sleep. It was just replaying in my head like a train going in complete circles. My anxiety has been filling up my thought with regret and all the things I could have done but didn't.I heard so stumbling through the door and it burst open to appearing Kirito with a worry expressed.

" is everything ok?! I heard screaming" I just stay quiet not even bother to answer with my hair cover my face. He came a little be closer only a few feet away.
" (y/n)?" He calls out and I didn't answer. I was just trying to hold back my tear.
Kuro...kuro..w-why.................
Kirito grabbed both of my shoulders shaking them a bit. 
" it ok cry when it hurts their not rule saying you can't express emotion while playing in-game" 

I fall right into his chest not even bother wiping the tears that fall down my face. I need this just this one time. Even if this warmth is nothing but 1s and 0s it real enough to completely let go.
 He wrapped his arms around me intently. We stay there for a moment before he moves so that he was laying on my bed. I stopped at so point and it was just snuffling.
" everything going to be fine (y/n)" I clutch on to his shirt while closing my eye shut.
" s-stay?" I didn't know what I even meant by that. It could have many meanings that he doesn't understand and will never understand but he gave me an answer anyway.
" just get some sleep I'll be here"
I closed my eyes leaving all my fears in the arms of Kirito. 

(Morning)

I  opened my eyes adjusting to the light that was in my eyes. I was laying down on something that wasn't my pillow. I was moving up and down like it was breathing. My eyes look lazily up to who it was. It was Kirito sleeping? Is it a bad thing that I think he look way more innocent this way?
Damn
I felt my cheeks going pink and that was unusual. I so confused right now. I thought about what happened before I when to sleep..........
Oh god just thought of crying in front of him just make me want to cringe. I pushed up but Kirito arms were still wrapped around be real tight not to mention. I going to have to wake him.
"........" I end up looking at his face more adoring every feature on his face while biting my lip trying to look away even for a second.  I not even sure anymore if I can. I don't think I hesitated this much before. I took my hand a slapped his cheek a few times but not hard. 
His eyes open in a daze while I just give a blank stare.  

"you're holding me hostages" He let so that can sit on my beside forcing my blush to disappear.
" thank by the way," I said quietly so he can hear it but my blush probably came back damn it.
" wow," Kirito whisper.
" what?"
" It nothing I think you look cute when you blush that all," he said with a smile. Does he think I'm cute?
I got off the bed apparently not knowing what to do with hand so I put them behind me one holding my elbow.
" right..you should get out cause I'm about to get dress," I said facing him. He rolled over and put his face on my pillow.
" 10 more minutes" I sighed while rolling my eyes a little and move to where his face is.
" I could always carry you out," I said with a smirk.
" very funny," he said with a small nervous laugh.
" who said I was joking?" I said with all seriousness. He lay stiff as a board not move so I kept poking him until he finally got up.
" fine" he groaned and lazily walkout.
" meet me in the kitchen when your done," he said lastly before he walks out the door.

I walked lazily across the kitchen and hoping to find Kirito there. I guess I have to wait for him while I make my tea. So as the tea was making I open the cover to get a cup but a mystery black envelop attach to one of the cups.

Dear guild leader,
I have your little member here and I happily kill them easy. They'll be at the dark forest where trees are no longer green but shining in the purple moon hope you'll be there soon. 
Meet us right before sundown 5:00 or its light out for your friends
Ps.
have a nice cup of tea
Sincerely
Laughing coffin💀

"fuck" I mutter to nobody.
" wow someone is pissed," Kirito said walking in. I didn't process what was happening at this very second. So many questions just flowing in an out all at the same time. Now I have to worry about shit like laughing coffin. Wait....tea...Kirito!
" stop that poison!"
He stops the cup right at the tip of his mouth and jerked the cup away.
" what do you mean it's poison?!" He said putting the cup back.
" I got a sweet invitation from laughing fucking coffin" I gave the letter to him still pissed.
I hate laughing coffin with a burning passion. They play their game like life is just a bug waiting on the edge of death by a human. It disgusted me and I will do anything to win the little game but certainly not death by them.

" wait I think I know that place I took a quest there and it on the 10th floor. I think it's called Paint Woods and depending on the color of the moon which is purple it going to get really foggy but it won't take to long to get there by sundown." Kirito said with his eyebrows pushed together.
" great" dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm an idiot for not noticing sooner I'm surprised they didn't damage anything that some I'm willing to know why," I said looking at Kirito.
" they did put poison in the tea, I'm more curious on what exactly do they want from us?" Kirito said.
"They didn't say anything pacific maybe......I... got nothing this just came out of nowhere and that sucks," I said sitting on a chair while Kirito leans on the wall.
" no kidding"
" We leave at 1:00," I said as I walked back to my room.

To think that all of this happening at 10:00 in the morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to vote or comment or whatever you want to do lol 💕