Sword Against Sword

( Your POV)
It was morning alright gez. It feel like I'm getting no sleep but we're sleeping all the time so that wouldn't make sense. It was exactly 6:00 am,the time I usually wake up. The other are sleeping like they always do.
We own a small house. It was perfect for us and it didn't cost much. It had three bedrooms with two beds in each. The a living room and a kitchen. It was as simple as that. It was the guilds home. Never a dull moment to be seen.
Since I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon, I got up and took a quick shower. Then put some comfortable clothes and head into the kitchen.
I wasn't the best cook but I manage simple meals. What am I suppose to do when I not leveling up?

I made a little pot of tea for myself. At first I didn't understand the big deal about. Kuro brought it once since the house was empty back then and wanted all of to try it. So I did and I got so addicted to it. I had it almost everyday. Now I been drinking it since then.
While drinking tea I took out my menu out. I still haven't used my new weapon I got from a boss drop. It will only be for this fight anyway. So, I'll use it today to test it out when I'll have my dual with Kirito.

Every since he join he has been on my mind. He mysterious in a strange way but I can't help but want to find out more. I'll just end up sinking in my curiosity about him. I can't help but think that very....
" hey (y/n)" I look straight at the sound of the voice and it was Kirito. Oh god
" Oh hi kirito" I said looking down with a tiny blush. Looks like I was too deep about it, moving on.
" what are you doing this early?" He said.
" oh qjust enjoy the peace until the circus crew wakes up." he laughed. He still had his bed hair which looked pretty weird. It almost made me laugh.
Almost
" what are you drinking is it tea?" He asked.
" yes I made it myself would you like some?" I said boredly while getting a another cup for him. He just nodded his head.
" Actually this may be the perfect time to tell you what we are doing today" I put the tea in his cup and gave it to him.
" So where do I begin...umm ok so I'm just going to start of with this so basically you are going to be fighting me today in a duel" right when I said that Kirito look like he was going to spit take his tea. But I gave a dark glare and  instead of spitting it out he swallow it down
" what did you just say?" he said trying to recall what I just said.
" I saaidd.... You will be fighting me today is that a problem?" I raise my eyebrow.
" NO I just don't understand"
" if you let me finish I would have told you anyway so in a boss fight the attack patterns are completely random at different time.Where players do the same thing." I stop to drink more of my tea.
" well normal monster aren't like that you can pick up there pattern with in ten minutes of the fight right?" He added to it.
" Exactly and what better person to practice it on than a duel with player " I said finishing up my tea.
" yeah I think so that a smart strategy most people don't pay attention on what there fighting so they wouldn't think players would do the same " he said very impressed.
" Exactly however I'm am very observant when it come to these thing so don't hold back" I ended it with a smirk.
" wasn't plan on it. It can't be that hard right?" He really thing it would be that easy?
" tch I'm stronger than you think" I looked in to his eyes. We had staring contest or so it seems. I still have my small smirk and he has determined to beat me. A loud noise came from the kitchen door.
" Good morning!" No surprise there it was Kuro.
"Or at least it was" I muttered. Kirito laughed a little at that. Kuro just pouted.
"Anyway the other already woke up so we can get start in a hour or so" Kuro said.
" I already explained what Kirito has to do today" Kirito nods to Kuro.
" alright hey Kirito make sure you kick (y/n)'s ass today" he whispered to Kirito.
" no problem" he whispered back. They both smirk and laughed.

" tch never going to happen"

(Time skip)

We are finally in a little area that we can train in. It was on the same floor which was just lucky for us. It the perfect spot for duel and other thing and we add our own training tools too. They a special place for me and Kirito to duel.
It's a white circle and once you start the duel you can't get out until one person win. If you get out of the circle you HP drop about 5%. That only a one mode though. It like a mini game you get to pick your mode. Even I have a trouble with it. It was completely new to the game. That why I'm going to try it with Kirito. It will be challenge for him and me.

Once everyone got equal with there weapons, there started get in pairs. Kirito and I standing in the circle already equipped with our weapons.
" you ready?"
" yeah" he put his battle stands on and so do I. Putting my weapon like I did In floor one with my sword, I stared at him intensity until the final second says " go ".
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
[[[[[[[[[[GO]]]]]]]]]]]

We had 30 minutes to put the other person out the circle so, I Immediately charge at Kirito. Going under his sword and coming back up with a strike. He move back but in seconds I came behind him. He block it with his sword clashing together. The system active my sword to a simple sword skill to cut a scratch on his cheek. He look surprised for a moment but when back to his normal face. He attack again but faster. That didn't have an a effect on me because no matter how fast he goes I'm always going to read his pattern. All you could hear was swords bashing together hard and fast. I decided to end that by doing a back handspring out. I was almost out of the circle but close to the line. 15 minutes was on the clock and both of us was out of breath. My sword start to glow when I'm focused my attack on his bottom left leg. As I expected he block it with his sword. Quickly switching my weapon upwards and when up his face. It was so fast that the only thing you could see is the glow on my weapon. Kirito flinched back and land on his butt. He takes his sword,and putting it two inches from my face. I was ready to block but.
{{{{{{{{STOP}}}}}}}}}