The One and Only

We enter into home sweet home.It wasn't the old guild house instead was a three room place that I owned.
I had some coal to spare from sell the guild house. It would done any good if it was being there with no one living in the house.
In the meantime I really need something to eat. I turn around to meet Kirito just stand near the door.
" if your going to be stand there like the idiot you are then you might as well come in" I said walking over to the coach and laid down relaxing for a bit. Kirito came in closing the door and looking around my place.
" I never thought you could own a place as nice as this" Kirito said with a slyly smile while he sits in a nearby wooden chair. Now I was intrigued by this sudden comment of his.
" last time I checked you didn't own a half ass nice place like this Kirito you should know that my recommendation list are pretty high " I said sitting up.
" I can believe that, it can't be higher than you" Kirito said muttering the second part and chuckles. I pause with my eyebrows fused at Kirito.
" tch I hate you" I said rolling my eyes. Then I jump out of my seat to walk towards to the kitchen.
" I was just kidding" Kirito said getting up too. I was just focusing on assembling the process of tea. Not even bothering to listen.

" tch whatever anyways take off you coat it making me uncomfortable" I muttered slightly pissed and I turn on the kettle pot. Then look up the tall cabinet where I keep my all time favorite snack. There like two pancakes with chocolate in the middle. I can even taste the warm chocolate with the mouth watering pancake.
I climbed on top of the counter to get them and not having a moment wastes getting them.
" where do you want me to-"
" ahhh!!!"
My attention got cut off by Kirito's voice jolting me in shock, making my foot go back in nothing. My foot was inches away from the end so that didn't make up for balance. It just ended up slipping forcing me to fall back. It was like a mini heart attack as I lean back finding nothing behind me. My eyes close really tight waiting for the in pack of the hard cold floor.
" I got you!"

Kirito arm engulfed around me in a tight embrace. My eyes were still close shut but slowly open them. I found myself close to Kirito in bridal style. I look up at Kirito dark orbs in relief while he look back at mine. I fainted blush spread across our cheek. My tense muscle relaxed in Kirito's warm arms.

" thank you" I muttered looking away, before hitting  Kirito in the chest for scaring the living hell out of me. Kirito groans because of my hard hit with my elbow. I make sure it hurts yet it isn't my fault if I get a bit violent when I'm frightened.
" you just had to scare the shit out of me while I was busy doing something"I huffed away and he rubs his chest.
" ah! Im sorry damnit " Kirito grumbled.
" that what happens when I get frighten like that so I suggest you warned me first"
Kirito quickly puts me on top of the table with his arm on both sides.
" I take that into consideration" Kirito said with his head slightly down.
He really has a big yet strange effect on me.That was something I thought no one could do. I close my door to the world so having feeling for someone make me confused.
Kirito....just make me want to forget and be in his embrace again.
Now that something to laugh about.
I turn my head over the the side of Kirito cheek and put a small gentle kiss on it. Whatever it may be this kid stuck with me weather I like it or not. Then again I guess I now know why Kirito is in my life. That is to guide me through this strange world.

I got off and when over getting the tea pot. I pass one of the cup over to the red face Kirito. I sure that I had a small blush yet pretend it wasn't there.
" when we meet Yolko again we  are sure to ask her about the sword and everything Agil gave us-" I was interrupted by a message appearing onto my screen. The message box was still beep unbelievable annoying. That could only getting messages from no other than Nova and Lynn. I seriously regretting add them on to my friends list. I dashed through the long paragraph in sighting on important details.

It's seem they have found out about the murder and want to jump into our clues. With being the largest guild there bound to be some trouble if I don't give them what they want. I sighed with exhaustion with the thought of more things to encounter.
Frankly I still have be like Sherlock for another day so might as well enjoy the peace that spreads around Kirito and me.

***

Puff..puff..puff
Sweat drips down from my forehead pressing roughly my sword against this anonymous player. His black hood cover half of his face yet his smirk was visible to me. I couldn't force myself to overcome his long thick sword shoving me down to where my knees were on the floor. My arm were about to give up. No instead pop my leg out to kick in between his legs or his warning zone. He cried out in pain for a while before blasting me behind him and taking me to the distance. In addition a rush of dreadful pain erupted near my head. My whole body was stiff from fight for the longest time. I when to reach out my sword my hand barely tipping the point. Someone slammed me into the rock wall harshly tightening his death grip on my neck. He expected me just to give up well I wouldn't ever. Not even glancing at my boot rapid speed of a long dagger came deep contact with his eye sight. I had no strength to continue on. As if this player hadn't cause so much damage to me I m-might stand a chance. I was done....or have given up

I drop down alongside him into a sight of darkness.

***

( next day)
" tell us what you know about Grinlock"
"Well, I guess for starters, he was also a powerful swordmen just like Griselda and Grimlock was kind and I can't remember a day when he wasn't smiling with her but that ended once we founded out about Griselda death.

It had to be one of us in the guild because we were the only ones that knew about.
So Kains and I made a plan to catch her killer.

If Grimlock is really the one who murdered Kains yesterday, then...
. he's probably going after the three guild members who voted against selling the ring."

Earlier with our meeting with Yolko every event took a twist on their own.
It was a quite after Yolko had told us about Grinlock. The only one that would be suspicious is the members that didn't want to sell the ring. Which was Yolko and Kains but who's the third?
" you must know who the third member who chose to keep it then" she nodded I responds and was about to tell us when the look of shock spread across her face. I got a better look at the dagger that almost when through her face. Kirito and immediately jump out of our seat to go into sword mode. A red blurred gazed caught my eye along with a disappointing frown. Then turn back run away. I when along no wanting him to away. This may be the chance to catch him. So I ran not even giving a glance back. I wasn't sure if Kirito was behind me.
No focus!
Ok but I might not be able to catch up anymore with all these random turns making us go in circles.Ultimately I was stuck in an abandoned alleyway that lead through the end of town. I run my hand through my hair as a sign of me not having a passion to search this entire floor for a killer. However still keeping a clean eye out.
Just when I was about to turn around when a blur of lightning speed grabbed me body slamming hard on the ground. I almost cried out in horrific pain but the suck up stepped on my chest cutting of air.
" time to die beater"  His sinister voice crawl in a thick dark aura of hatred. My eyes widen when I got an idea who this might be.............

( Kirito pov)
" you think that could be Grinlock?" Yolko said after a few minutes that
(y/n) had left. There no doubt about that. I had anticipated on (y/n) coming back sooner. I still have a uncertainty over whether to go after her or not. She can handle herself for sure and no need to be over thinking it but this feeling of unease won't leave until I  know if she alright.
" Yeah, I going look (y/n) she been gone way to long" I said worriedly to Yolko as she nodded.
Then I head my way to (y/n). Luckily this isn't a busy town so I can have a better chance to find her. Although,That rewind of her kissing my cheek is really blocking my focus.
I charge through the town in all the direction that I think (y/n) when.
I was starting to become restless to find her when I started looking into the alleyway. Even though I wouldn't be likely still I when anyways. A sudden flash of fear pierced my flesh. I scrolled down the menu to still find (y/n) name under my friends list. At least she is still here but the unease doesn't go away. Then I found to shadow towering over me. I immediately got ready to draw the sword on my back. I look up to see familiar faces that just happen to part of the largest clearing group «Divine Dragons Alliance».

-------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone!
If you like it then make sure to vote!!!
See ya next chapter!😋✌🏻️