"My favourite food, go and find it and bring it back here for my lunch."

"And your favourite food is?..."

"Well, you'll have to figure that out for yourself."

"Yes CEO Jeon."

"Don't make me regret hiring you Seolhyun."

I gulped, I had to get this request right.

***

"Are you okay?" Namjoon startled me as I exited Jungkook's office.

"I'm fine!" I insisted, Namjoon still looked alarmed.

The rest of the secretaries in the office began to bustle around me, questioning what had just occurred.

"What did he do?" Mina asked me curiously.

"Ah, he wasn't too happy with me. I've been sent to find his favourite food although I don't even know what that is." I explained as I scratched my head. Only now had I began to realise that I hadn't really been doing my job as a personal secretary at all yet; only pandering to Jungkook's strange requests.

"I can't think what that would be." Mina seemed to be deep in thought.

"Lamb skewers." Yoongi said with absolute confidence as he suddenly appeared from around the corner.

"Are you sure?"

"I've never been more sure of anything."

***

"Can I speak to Seokjin?" I gasped for breath as I rushed into the restaurant where Jin works.

"Seolhyun! What brings you here?"

"I-I-"

"Ah you came here for a free lunch didn't you?" He laughed and poked my arm playfully.

"No Jin! This is an emergency!"

"This is to do with that weird boss of yours isn't it?"

"Make me the best lamb skewers you've ever made!"

Jin nodded, accepting my request.

I waited impatiently outside the door of the kitchen, apparently I wasn't allowed inside. This only made me more stressed because I couldn't see the progress of the lamb skewers.

The request still seemed quite strange to me, I was somewhat doubting Yoongi's suggestion; but then again he did seem very certain of himself.

"Seolhyun! It's done!" Jin burst out of the kitchen passing me a bag containing the food.

"Jin you're a lifesaver!"

***

"Here's your lunch." I smiled nervously as I brought the food to his desk.

I waited for his reaction to the lunch that I had presented to him.

"You're free to go on your lunch break."

Was that it? No indication if I had got it right or not? If it was up to his standards.

"Thank you CEO Jeon." I bowed politely, hopeful that he would enjoy his troublesome meal.

***

As I ate my lunch with Hoseok, Yuna and Mina my phone received a much anticipated notification.

"Is it Jungkook?" Hoseok asked me.

"It's him."

Jeon Jungkook: 13:46
I've decided that I will keep you.

I sighed in relief and showed them the message which he had sent me.

"I'm safe!" I announced.

"He's phrased that message weirdly." Yuna commented.

It was true it was rather strange. But oh well I still have my job and hopefully I can keep it.

Authors note
I'm so sorry I'm horrendous at updating frequently 😅 Please vote and comment to motivate me to write more 😂