Nice To Meet Ya!

A/N- This is not a One-Shots book it, will be an actual book that progresses. Also they're humans that are in Sister Location but they aren't robots. Kinda like Bluestreak Girl's AU- they're like robots but with human qualities! Also be sure to check her out on YouTube!

Ennard's P.O.V.

I was in the Parts & Service with a mysterious 'Out Of Order' character who goes by the name of Yenndo. I personally thought he was kinda cute. And he was a friend of mine. We were close when we first got here, and even before that! But, you see, I've developed a small crush on him. While he was a pretty tall guy he wasn't big and he wasn't small, either. He was like- everything you could wish for in a guy! I don't know why he went Out of Order. He was a pretty good entertainer. While, I, on the other hand was tall as him and fairly skinny.

Yenndo's P.O.V.

I was just sitting in the Parts & Service for years. And while my good ol' friend Ennard is broken as all hell, he gets to roam as well as the others. And they get to hunt the night guard! I feel as if I'm sick and broken and cannot be repaired. I feel a deeper connection then friends. I might need to resume being a night-guard-hunter. But, I think I'm also feeling for Ennard? Not in a friendly way either. When I want something, I don't give up until I get it!

Hahahaha! Yenndo your so damn persistent! This is chapter one of my story, A Broken Love! Bye my little flowers! ~FD