I understand you

|previously on M/n's pov|
But there this thing called jinxing and the person on my mind was in the car with Vitya and Yu!
"Fuck you universe..."I mumbled before running back into the house before the saw me.
This is bad,Think,think think!Dammit brain now's not the time to go dead!
«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«»«
|Now on M/n pov|
In a panic I pulled out my phone and started texting Yuri telling and the others not to come and that I have a surprise.
Shit I'm lying though me teeth...well not really the surprise is real..
"Your freaking out...why?"

"Well you know my fiance,brother and my brothers fiance are standing outside the house and they'll freak out that I have the creepy doctor in my house sorry not sorry."I stared tapping my foot trying to think...Because my brain has failed me today!
"There no uses hiding who I am from them you have to tell them so we can put Hio behind bars."I looked over at shiel.
"Fine!"I stomped over to the door and opened it.
"Hey my tiger meet mister Sora!"
Idiot!why did I just blurt that out.
"It's you.."I could hear Hanami and maru growling.
"Don't attack him!He's on our side so calm down!"They both back off and run off to the sun room.
I sigh in relief but Yuri grabbed my ear pulling me into the kitchen.
"Okay I can explain!"

"Then start explaining because I don't trust him."I sighed and told him everything Shiel said.
"So he's just like you...but it's worse because his father did it to him...Shit now I feel like an ass.."

"So now do you trust him?"Yuri nods and we exit the kitchen.
"Okay he can stay here but if you try to hurt anyone I won't stop maru from eating you got it."

|Yuuri pov|
After that we wall sat down and he showed us the profile.
"So shiel your telling me that she was never our Auntie!"

"Yeah...I doubt your mother knows the truth judging by you surprise."
I put a hand on my head siting in relief.
"Are you okay hun?"Victor said patting my back.
"Yeah,I'm just relieved that she doesn't belong to our family...now I can truly be angry at her."
Everyone agrees with me.
"So since I'm going to be around you all for some time...how dose a normal person act?"

"What do you mean by act?"
I didn't fully understand and then it hit me.That's the same question M/n asked.
"Oh!There's no need to fit in,Just be yourself and you'll be fine!"

"Thanks no ones ever said that to me before."he smiled a true smile.
That made me happy to see him like this even though we just met.
"Hey shiel how about you help me and Yuri cook?"

"I'm not a good cook but sure!"
The three of us got up and walked to the kitchen.

|Victor pov|
"Look at how cute they are!"I gushed over the three little house Wives.
"I agree with you!So Vitya when is the wedding~"M/n asked and it's strange I never thought about it!
"You know what I'm not sure~"
I laughed as M/n sweat dropped.
"And I thought I was an air head."

"No your just mysterious...you find it hard to understand yourself but it easy for the ones closest to you to figure you out.it took me some time but I understand you now..."

"Thanks Vitya for taking care of yuuri and for loving him so much..I never understood why he likes you so much...but now I see why."
It felt good that we understand each other.we continued to talk but this about Figure skating.
"You should come train with us sometime because I may have set up a couple's competition~"

"Sure I bet it'll be fun!"
I'm glade to see such a new side of him.It's like each day he opens up more and more.He'll be a mystery to others but to us..The best person to have around..
"Guys lunch is ready!"I heard my lovely yuuri call out to us from the dinner room.

|no ones pov|
M/n and Victor enter the dinner room and sits down with the others.
"The food looks great!"M/n said grabbing his fork and Knife.
"Time to dig in!"Victor said happily.
"Are they always this odd?"Shiel asked Yuuri.
"Yes but you'll get used to it but has is accrued to you that you that your just as weird and mysterious as my little brother?"

Shiel made a thinking face.
"I guess your right but I've never really opened up to others before so bare with me if I'm a little distant."
Shiel said with a shy smile.
"Don't worry will give you all the time you need because your family now!"
Yuri said sweet as Hanami purr and rubbed against Shiel's leg.
"Now that's a good sign...she accepts you because Hanami can tell if someone has evil in their heart."
M/n said petting the fur baby.
~time skip~
"Here's your room and tomorrow will get you some new clothes and anything else you need~"M/n said opening a room door.
"Thanks...I don't know how I can ever reply you..."M/n hold his hand up.
"No need.Your family now...How old are you shiel?"

"31"

"Onii-San it is then."before parting ways Both M/n and shiel bust into laughter.

|Yuri pov|
I was struggling to brush my hair but I felt the brush from my hand.
"Here let me help ya tiger~"
I giggle as he moved my hair and kissed my neck.
"M/n What do you think of getting matching tattoos?"

"I've been wanting for you mention it~"M/n said as he runs his finger through my hair and pulls my head back.
"Love you~"He leans down and kisses me.
"Love you too~And you don't mind putting my hair in a bun right?"

"Not at all and it cute how my shirts swallow you small body,So sexy and I have a filling you have those black lace panties on but we can save that for later,yeah?"
I blushed at what he said.
"Yuri I want you to know that I'll protect you with everything I have.I'll fight harder for you and the others so you don't have to worry about anything,I'm here forever and always~"
He picks me up and lays me down on the bed and pulls the covers over us.
"Promise?"

"Yes I promise,now let's get some sleep"
He leans over and turns off the lamp.
I finally more understand you...all you want to do is protect us even if your life is on the line,You put us above yourself.M/n you an open book to the people that know and love you the most,I'm glad to be with you...forever and always.

To be continued~
[A/n-Konnichiwa minasan!
I feel like I went over board with the fluff....wait is that possible?

I'm not even sure but I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and If you guys have any suggestions for the next chapter I would love to here it!Don't forget to comment on the story if you have any questions or you just wanna talk

Don't forget to comment on the story if you have any questions or you just wanna talk.
Ja Mata ne!]

LMH🌹