I'm fine,I promise~

[A/n-In this chapter you'll be introduced to Yalu's personality and his connection with M/n.
He is similar to M/n when it come to vibes but completely different,you'll see once yalu pov comes up.So enjoy lovely's~]

|previously|
"Hio...I have a feeling that someone is making you do this...."M/n said making the knifes rotate around him.
"I don't know what your talking about dear."Hio said in a dangerous tone and pulling the trigger and M/n Sends a knife her way.

|Now on M/n pov|
I felt something rip though my shoulder and side as Hio scream in pain.
I managed to Hit her in the shoulder,Leg and her side.
"I'm not the same boy who used to love you...Don't forget that...I will kill you if you hurt my brother or Yuri.."
I was losing blood and so was she but Hio had enough strength to get up and lip away.I could of went after her but my body went back and I hit the door.
Shit...she getting away...
"M/n!?Hold on I'll call an ambulance!"
Yuri puts my head in his lap.I felt something wet hit my face and my first thought was rain.
"Please don't close your eyes!"

"Y-Yuri...a-are you c-crying?"I reached and touch his cheek and he held my hand in place.
"Don't worry about me baka!"
My eyelid where getting heavy and I could barely see his face.
"Yuri I'm kinda sleepy now.."

"No!Don't you dare close your eyes...please just a little bit longer!"
I could hear the faint sound of a siren.
It's was to much to keep my eyes open and so they slowly closed and all I could hear was Yuri calling out to me and everything went black.
I-I'll be fine....don't worry...I'll wake for sure.
~time skip~
My eyes flutter open to see a white ceiling.
Where the hell am I...my hands feels really warm...
I looked around the room to everyone.Yuuri was on the right while Yuri was on the left.Victor,My parents,the triplets,and yuuko where sleeping on the couch.I look towards the door to see the Lion standing guard with hana.
I remember now,Hio shot me twice and Yuri called the ambulance.
"Y-Yuri wake up~"

"Go to sleep M/n."Yuri groaned.
He realize that I'm awake in a few.
"Wait!M/n your awake!"Yuri yelled waking everyone else up.

|Yuri pov|
I jumped up and hugged him.
"Ow!"M/n yelped in pain making me remember his injuries.
"Oh god!I'm sorry!"

"It's fine but how long was I out?"
He said with a smile,honestly I was glade he could be happy but I was pissed off because he put himself in danger.
"About four hours but you idiot!How dare you put yourself in danger,you could of bough some time by distracting her while I called a police!"I yelled letting out all of my frustration out but I couldn't help but bust out crying.
"I'm sorry Yuri!Please don't cry anymore."He said panicking and waving his arms everywhere.
Everyone was laughing at him in his attempt to make me stop crying.
"Just promise you won't do anything so reckless again...I don't won't to loose you..."

"I can't make any promises but I'll try everything I can not to be the reckless idiot I am."M/n said kissing my tears away making me giggle.
I love his sweet side.
"Should I get the doctor?"Victor said standing by the door.
"Wait Vitya!"He stopped as I ran up to him.
"Did the doctor say anything odd about M/n.."Victor nods and we step into the hallway and Maru follows.
"They said that his bullet wounds where half-way healed when they got him here,that's all."

"Really now?"I raised my eyebrow.
Maru let out a roar that turns into a low growl.
"What is it?"I said looking down at the lion.
I wonder what he wants to tell me.
"Excuse me I'm doctor Yalu,is this mister M/n katsuki room?"A man with Red hair and lavender eye's that held so much mystery like M/n.
"Y-yeah!"I stutter out my reply
It's like his eyes where burning holes into my soul and not in a good way.
"B-but he's s-still resting..."

"I understand I'll come back later..."
He held a look of irritation as he walked away.A nurse walks over with a worried look.
"Just so you know he's very sneaky,I'll get another doctor for you if you want?"

"Thank you."The nurse runs off, me and Vitya walk back into the room.All of a sudden my legs gave out on me.
"Yuri!"I hear everyone yell in worry.
I took a deep breath and stood up.
"Sorry I'm fine..it's just one of the doctors we just seen...he's kinda off."

"What did he look like?"M/n and yuuri asked.
"H-he had Blood red hair and dull lavender eyes that'll stare into your soul."M/n looked like he was freaking out about something.
"What was his name?"

"It was something like Yalu."victor said and at that moment M/n seem confused.
"That name sounds familiar but I really can't remember but of he's that creepy I want you to keep the Lion-"

"I named him maru."I said with a smile.
"Nice name and I want you to keep maru with you at all times."

"M/n are you really okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine,I promise kitten~"
Even though he said he was fine I was still concerned about him.
"Excuse me I'm here to check on M/n katsuki."a doctor with blonde hair walks in much to my relief.
The doctor said that he'll be fine but sore for a few weeks and that he could sign out now and go home.
~Time skip~
"Home sweet home!"M/n said when he opened the door.
"M/n.."

"Yes kitten?"

"Are you sure your okay?"M/n turns around and places his hand on my cheek.
"ya v poryadke."(I'm fine)
I was happy but shocked.
"When did you learn-"

"From Vitya~"I giggle because he's picking up on the victors nickname.
"What else did he teach you?"

"Ya liublioo tibya~"(I love you)
I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"Ya tozhe tibya liublioo."(I love you too).

|Yalu pov|
"He got away again..."I was patching up my lovely wife.But I was horrible frustrated with myself.
"At least you didn't get stabbed three times."

"So cute your angry and it seems that our test subject has advanced healing unlike someone~"I said in a cheerful/ mocking tone and I slapped her shoulder making her yelp in pain.
I love making other feel pain!Human are so fun to mess with~
"What the hell!That hurt or did you forget that I can actually feel pain unlike you?"She was right,my nerves are shot so I can't feel anything because of the experiment's conducted on me when I was M/n age but.he was lucky,he had his oba and a stranger do this to him...while I had my mother and father torture me for 4 years until they killed my nerves!
"So rude~"

"Fuck off."I only laughed as I walked out of the room and on to the balcony.
She obsessed with making that boy suffer like she did..so poetic~
It makes me want to help little one with his powers.
A crow lands on the balcony Beam.
"Misha?"

"It seems like your changing side master,how come?"

"I'm on no one's side,I'm neutral my little crow."I said petting my familiar.
"You should be careful...that human woman is on the edge of insanity"
Misha leaves me with the warning.
This is fun!So very fun!playing both sides of this twisted game.I love it!
I let out a twisted laugh as I hung up side down on the Beam.
It was fun being the Reason of others pain...but I hated how Hio called me childish for enjoying this
I give pain because I can't feel it...so childish she said well I'll show her childish..she regrets it dearly!
Oh how I love this side of life complete with ignorant humans such as Hio!

To be continued~
[A/n-Hey guys what did you think about yalu's personality and what anime character dose he remind you of?Don't forget to comment on the story if you have any questions or you just wanna talk.
Ja Mata ne!!!]

LMH🌹