chapter 9

Enjoy

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Guilt and anger
Zainab POV

I open my eyes and found myself on floor with someone on top . I was feeling pain in between my legs , the pain is too much to bear . My eye lids are still heavy but pain was increasing. I suddenly can't take that more and scream . It felt like I am bleeding . I scream again . I try to get up and push that person who was on top of me but can't have enough energy . I try again but didn't succeed . I was getting very scared and was crying . Then , it hit me . Someone is raping me .

"Let go of me , please stop , please . Its paining to much . Someone please help me , ahhh " I at last again scream and then I think it gave that person some sense . He look up . He is no other than my husband . I felt something pull out of me . I realize what it as . I look up scared . He got up from me and stand up . I instantly crawled back in the wall and put my wet duppata around my self to hide my naked body .

I look at the place I was before it was covered with blood . My blood . I still can't understand or belive that my own husband has raped me . He was dressed when I look up . He look at me and then walk out of the room . I was weeping on my faith . Oh Allah what has I ever done to deserve this . I never ever hurt any one , not even a fly . I never disobey anyone . I never ever lie to any one and have always try to be a faithful servant to you . I weep until my eyes can't shed anymore tears .

I get up walk in the closet took new dress and after taking a shower and making a gusal . I come out wearing a new dress now . I look at the blood again . The blood is so much . I clean it with my wet clothes and then wash my wet clothes . I was having a hard time walking because the pain is unable to bear I took the prayer mat from the closet and offer my qaza prayer of zuhar since its evening and asir . Then I pray asir and fold the mat and put it on its place.

I decided to ask him that why he rape me . I found him in a garden in his own thoughts . His back was facing me . I cough . He turn around to look at me . I was standing 10 to 15 steps away from him . He came to me and stand 4 feets away from me. Before I could say something he started .

"I am sorry , I know what I have done is bad and should n-" before he can proceed I slap him . He look up anger of evident in his eyes but I dont care anymore .

"Why ?? What have I ever done to you to deserve this "I started shouting " huh ?? I have never ever hurted you . Did marrying me wasn't enough to torture me that you have also rape me . You are a evil , a pathetic beast . You know , how hard it is for me to even look at my self in the mirror . Why ??why You did this ?? Why you take my virginity against me . Why you rape me ?? You have put a big black stain on me by raping me . Do you even realize what would society think . Am I a prostitute to you , that when you want you can come and rape me . I am a-" before I would complete he with his rough hands had slapped me . I look up shocked .

"Its not rape. We are husband and wife and it was my right on you . It was bound to happen one day , why not today " he said looking beyond angry . He then pull my duppata away from my head that it was hanging on my both shoulder hiding my chest from his eye . He grip my hairs in a very rough grip and pull me to him . "One more think , do not ever talk to me in that tone " he then push me by my hairs aside and walk in the house leaving me outside alone . "I like my dinner at seven so start preparing " he shouted .

I look up to the clock its five thirty . I run to the kitchen to make him something .

Zayn POV

I was extremely shameful for my acts . Firstly I married her against her will , then now I rape her and now slap her . I never lay a hand on any female . I love her , but now my love is harming her . I should seek her forgiveness. This is not how I want my married life .

I am sorry wifey , I will from now on will never ever hurt you .

At dinner time

I sat on my usual chair and waited . She come out and place a bowl of korma , plate of two roti and boil rice infront of me .

She stand a little far from me . I gesture to her with my hand to come closer . She come to me but is looking down .

"Serve me " I ordered go her. She serve me , just as she was about to go to her previous position, I pull her arm . So that she landed in my lap . She look up to me tears were evident in her beautiful eyes . "I am sorry , first for marrying you against your will , then raping you and then slapping you . I am sorry , please forgive me . Can you ? "

"Are you really is sorry or just playing with me??" She asked looking tearful . Her teary eyes are killing me . I am the sole reason of these tears in her eyes .

"Yes , I am really sorry , I promise to never ever hurt you again . " I genuinely said looking in her eyes .

"Then , I forgive you " she said .

I kissed her forehead and then we both resumed our dinner with her in my lap . She feed me I feed her .

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

A/N I am so sorry if any of you dont like the rape part .

I want to thank , @blissfullelegant for telling me how to dedicate someone some chapter .

I want to thank @ komallakra0062 for being the first one to vote on my story .

Next update will be on 20 march or before it if I got time or if I got 60 votes or 10 to 11 comments . Be happy .

Vote , comment and follow me