21 Chapter

____POV

We walked out of the buzzing room with some still dancing in the venue. I don't think Suga and Dita will ever stop dancing. But most had already went out into their cabins. We walked out and it smelled of water we were right beside a lake. I'm definatley swimimg in the morning. Am I the only one who loves morning swims. Always clears up a mind. We walked along a forest to a cabin as the smell of oak filled my lungs. The cabbin had a red heart on the door. They're kidding right. Nevermind. Doesn't seem that way. I was about to reach for the knob as Xiumin picked me up again as I laughed.

"Aren't I supposed to carry you in?" He asked with a smirk taking me in trough the door. Placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"No" I laughed as he suddenly put me down. "Could have warned me" I smiled untaking apart his tie. He pulled me closer and kissed me as I threw the tie away.

"That was a good tie. I might have to punish you for that" he smirked as i bit my lip and kissed him once more. He grabbed on to me. I threw away his jacket and then unbuttoned his vest and then shirt. I tucked on it and took it off gliding my hand against his broad sholders and muscular arms. As he spun me around in one instant and started to place soft kisses on my neck as I let out a small moan here and there. As he bit the nape of my neck. Making me grasp into my dress with a louder moan to follow.

"Xiumin" I let out a louder one as he grabbed into my waist tighter and I let my head back onto his sholder as he went kissing down to my collar bones. And I moaned a little more. He went back and started to kiss my back as he slowly undid the ribbons holding my corset together. He kissed down until the moment he hit my lower back and all the ribbons were undone. And my dress plummeted to the grownd. He grabbed my waist and turned me around picking me up as my thighs wrapped around his waist and I grabbed a fistful of his hair and he bit my collar bone. He pushed me onto a wall and romed his hands onto all of my body. I was his. He could take me at any moment given. He put me down on the bed slowly and gently and kissed his way down to my belly button then my thigh that had a garter ribbon around it. He bit a little around it and the bit the garter and slowly pulled it down. He started to kiss his way back up to my inner thigh and came back up kissing me as I wrapped my hands around him. He slid his hand down to my womanhood. I moaned once more just louder as a shiver went down my spine.

"Wow your so wet. And I tought this was a white day." He smirked at me but I couldn't even think of a come back as all I could do is moan more and more as he circled his fingers. "Seems I have control over you now" he said as he put his hand into my panties. Why yes he does and I couldn't mind one bit. I moned as he slid his finger in and as I moaned he grabbed my panties and threw them away. As he kissed his way back down. And started to kiss my clit. I let my legs rest on his sholders as he grabbed and relised my ass and thighs gliding his hands up and down at moments. He licked up and down making me scream in pleasure. My eyes were at the back of my head and I couldn't control my breathing anymore. As I was reaching a high he bit my left fold as I bucked my hips and screamed his name in agony. My toes curled up as I was grabbing onto his back leaving red scar like marks. I breath irregularly and grabbed onto him more and more as I put my legs closer into his back screaming "Xiumin. Oh god" I couldn't control myself anymore as I came. He still spent a minute more after the end there sending shivers down my spine over and over again.

He kissed his way back up and then he kissed my lips. I couldn't catch my breath but that didn't matter anymore. He unbuckled his belt as I helped him take it off the same as his pants. He was about to lean in to kiss me as I squeezed my thighs and his waist turning him around as I sat on him this time.

"I guess I'm in control now huh?" I smiled bitting me lip as he lifted me up a bit and put himself in me connecting us. I couldn't help but squirm a bit as my hands pulled together scratching his chest a little. "Xiumin" I moaned a little louder as he held onto my hips and I started to grind. He picked up the pase and so did I. We started going faster and faster. As his nails dag into my waist leaving marks that hurt yet made me moan harder and louder. It started to become faster and irregular. We were close. I felt it rise and I grabbed into the sheets behind me pulling them up as we came. Screaming each others names simontaniosly. A shiver went by as he pulled me off. I couldn't breathe anymore. I needed to load off a bit.

I kissed him and started to kiss my way down to his waist. To se his member becoming harder as I licked my way up and down causing him to moan hardly and needy like. I started to suck him up until the moment he couldn't take it anymore. He manedged to scream out my name more than once turning me on even more.

When he was done he pulled me up and placed me under him pinning my hands up against the bannister of the bed. He tickled my clit with himself and teased me until I begged and then, only then he put himself in me. Grinding on me suckling on my breasts and collar bone and from time to time kissing my neck. I moaned louder and louder until I grabbed the bannister railings screaming his name at the top of my lungs. Making my voice crack a bit. Arching my back and squeezing my thighs together as he moaned my name. We both came to the adrenalin rush that ended. As we both caught our breaths. And he put his arm around me and I my head on his chest. This was something. It was better than ever before. I guess some things do change.....

__________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter...