1 Chapter

_____POV

Im the new girl at school, i just moved from England and i really dont know what to expect. A new school in a new country, anyone would be nerveous, but I feel super nerveous emphaeses on the super. I cant stop the butterflies in my stomach. I got up out of bed with my ussual bed head, but this time I woke up late "SHIT" I cursed. I got up rumiging trough my closet amd ran downstairs to run to school. I wore black jeans , a white tank top with a jean blose and black converse. Even though I got ready in a hurry I looked okay, for the first day.

I walked to school listening to music on my earbugs, fantasizing what my first day is going to be like. Thank god I knew someone in this school. My old friend from dance class moved here two years ago, so I wont be that Lalone or confused by classes. We have most of them together and she promised to help me find a few if nessescary. Im kinda a shy person, so iIll definatley need that.

I was right in front of the school, it wasnt that impresive, just a normal school. Since no one had to wear uniforms , everyone looked different. Then I saw her, it was (bf/n), she ran to greet me, ditching the people she was talking to. They laughed and went in the school, they werent surprised and neither was I, actualy Id be surprised if she didnt.

"Hey, (y/n)" she hugged me so thight i couldnt breathe.

"Hey" i smirked

"God you've changed so much" she looked me up and down, she hadnt changed a bit" Okay, we have so much to talk about, but class is about to start and the history teacher Mrs.Chí isnt the most pleasent" she said with her face looking as if she had dropped acup or something.

" Okay, lets go" I said smiling. We went in and ran trough the halls with her draging me by my hand to class. Yeah, she hadnt changed. We walked in class right in time, we were told to sit and I was told to introudce myself. She sat ata desk near the window, there wasnt any seat next to her free, matterfact thre was only one seat left. I put my bag down and went up to the class front. " Hello. my name is (y/n) and I just came her from England"

" Alright sit down then" Mrs.Chí said smilling, I honestly dont know what (bf/n) tought saying that she isnt pleasnt, but then again I dont really know her. I sat near the door in the third row.

"Hey, could I borrow a pencil?" someone whispered

I looked back, I was a little startled. There was a really cute guy behind me. "Sure" I reached over to my pencilcase and gave hime one, smiling. God, these hormones, making me smile when I look at a cut guy. Wait, cute guy? No, no, no, its the first day, I have to pay attention to class and not gush over someone. Ugh.

"Thanks,sorry iv I startled you, my name is Xiumin, by the way." he said with the cutest smile possible.

"Youre welcome!" I quickly turned back to the class front, so I wouldnt have to show my bright red blushful face. I looked around saw (bf/n) smiling ant me and then she had the nerve to wink. She noticed me blushing over Xiumin. Shit. I will never hear the end of thus, she will tease me till the end of time. Fine all I have to do is survive history with him and then i can pay attention to the other classes assuming he isnt going to be near me. So as I was drawing in my notebook, to pass the time, because history was boring as hell, I mean how can someone talk with such a monotone voice and actually teach something the students would remember. As I was saying, while I was about to finish my doodle the bell rang. Then I saw Xiumin lean over to give me my pencil back. Damn, I didnt have time to cover my dooldle, Im kinda shy about these things.

" You draw very beautifuly (y/n)" he said with that dang cute smile again, is he ever going to stop.

" Thanks" I said as I quickly closed my notebook and ran to (bf/n), I really cant miss the next class and she still has to show me where it is and go to her class. We had promised to meet outside my class after that lesson and go to the next one. Thank goodness Xiumin wasnt going to that class, he started to walk in the other direction.

 "Hey earth to (y/n)!" (bf/n) bassically shouted while waving at my face.

"Um, Yeah, sure" I stared as he walked away, and tried to pay attention to (bf/n).

"I said are you okay with going to Starbucks with me and some of my friends after school ends?" she asked grining. I nodded. " God you already have a crush on the first day, I hope I dont have to worry about HIM taking you away from me. I mean dang the hotetst guy and he even pays attention to you, well not the hottest, there is always Kai, but stil JELEOUS." she said gushing. Well I guess she has a crush to. We both walked smiling to the next class, were she intouduced me to the class rep, who helped me get a seat. He was kind of creepy though, kept staring at me.No, what am I thinking, he probbobaly wasnt. Stop being so arrogant. I laughed a little. So went on the rest of my day, I saw Xiumin a few times, but being the shy person I am I tried to ignore him and get trough the rest of the day, with a little oggling,ofcorse, but still learning stuff too,well kind of learning stuff.

_______________________________

Thanks, for reading, hope you enjoyed this. Its my first time writting a fanfic, so I hope you enjoyed this.