12 Chapter

____ POV

I got up and relised I had slept on the floor. I still felt horrible. I decided not go to school and my mom agreed. I had told her what happened in the end. I got up and wanted to take a shower . I felt dirty, horrible, useless and many more emotions making a cocktail of disspair. It's the worst emotion possible, it can brake us and leave no trace of redemption. I went in the shower and saw something. Xiumin's shirt was still on the chair. It has been lying there all this time. It smells like him. I grabbed it and took it close to my face to smell his colone. It made me shed a tier. I sat down once more. I couldn't stand anymore. Every time I stood I felt like I was about to fall once more. And not phisically. I was falling emotionally and I couldn't stop falling. I felt as If I was falling from a never ending skyscraper. I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I was empty. I took Xiumin's shirt and took off mine to put on his. It felt as if he was there. I made a mistake. I never should have gone off on him like that. But I broke this. I broke this relationship. I can never repair this. I dedided to got to my bed lie down. So I fell asleep again.

______Xiumin's POV

I got up early. I relised my mistake yesterday. I never should have argued with her. I never should have blamed her for this or anything for that matter . I didn't have to call her a bitch and yet I did. I don't know how to make this better. But I do know I can't leave it like this for long. I need to make this better. So I got up and had breakfast without even talking to anyone of them. I couldn't stop thinking about yesterday. I replayed the argument so many times to try and figure out how I should have done all of that and still keep her. How to make it right, now. I went to school but I didnt see her. She wasn't with the guys. She wasn't by the tree like she usually is. I couldn't see her when I felt someone hit me on the head. When I turned around it was Dita.

"What the fuck did you do?" She screamed at me.

"I beg your pardon?" I said confused. Does she know? Maybe she could help?

"Your fight! How could you let this happen? And how could you blame (y/n) for what happened with Mark?"

"I know I'm a idiot. But how do I make this better?"

" I don't know. She called me late last night crying. No, not crying she was in a histeria. I couldn't make her stop. You've broke her. She didn't even come to school. And I don't think she will in the next week. You have to fix this!"

"I know I have to. That's why I came here. To try and fix this. And try to find her."

"Well I don't know what you can do. But you screwed up, so don't let her sulk too long and think this over too long. That's the worst thing you could let her do now!"

"I won't. I'll go to her after school. And I'll try to fix this."

"Good. You need to. I'll go to the guys now. Don't screw this up!"

"I'll try not to" I smiled at Dita as she walked off to the tree. And I walked in class. The day went past so long. It felt as If the day was never going to end. But as the bell rang I bolted out of class.  It's just like (y/n) always said everyone runs out of class when the bell rings as if someone would be chasing them. I was about to run to (y/n)'s home when Jennie stopped infront of me not letting me past.

"Hey now that your not with that dumb bitch. That didn't deserve you. How bout we do something?" She stood infront of me twirling her hair trying to act cute when in reality she just looked dumb.

"Were not broken up. Not if I can do anything about that. So please get out of my way. Stay out of our lives. Accept your loss and stop twirling your damn hair." As soon as I said that her face changed and she stopped twirling her hair. She put a smile on once again.