Chapter 4: Winter soldier mode

Y/n's pov
   I was talking to my younger brother, Tony. When the lights went out in the facility. Then I saw Steve running towards me quickly. "Y/n, it's Bucky. He's gone into Winter soldier." I felt like my heart lunged out of my chest. I knew that guy that was interrogating Bucky was a fake. I ran toward Bucky's cell to see that he was gone. I turned around and saw Bucky looking straight at me with emotionless expression. "Bucky, it's me, Y/n." I said walking towards Bucky slowly. I put my hand on his cheek and he looked up at with his bluish-grey eyes. I soon realized that he remember me. Then I hear Steve and Sam calling my name. "Y/n. There you are."
         Steve says walking towards me and Bucky. Bucky swings me behind him and walks towards Steve. "Steve stop walking. He's trying to protect me." I said trying to make Steve back away. "Are you sure?" Steve ask. I nod my head and look at Bucky's protective stance. "Just go Steve. I don't want you getting hurt." I say to Steve. Steve nods his head and walks off. Suddenly theirs a sound of guns shooting. Bucky turns around and runs at them and takes them down with one blow of his vibranium fist. He turns towards me and grabs my hand. "Подписывайтесь на меня." (Follow me in Russian)
            I followed Bucky down the stairs when suddenly more facility men come at us. Bucky grabs one of the metal chair and breaks it. Then swings at the facility men. I quickly hide behind a table hoping that Tony wouldn't get involved. I see Tony shot some vibration at Bucky and it makes Bucky turn. Tony and Bucky start fighting, I then notice that Tony has an iron man device on his hand. Bucky tries to shoot Tony with the gun he had, but Tony blocks it with his iron man device. The gun barrel breaks off and Tony hit Bucky with it making Bucky mad. Bucky hit Tony in the stomach making him fly across the room tumbling over some chairs. Then Sharon comes and hits Bucky with her leg in his side. She tries to fight Bucky off, but he's too strong for her. Natasha runs straight at him and hit him making Bucky stumble back a bit. Bucky recovers and Sharon hits Bucky in the head with her foot. Bucky grabs Sharon and throws her into a table. Natasha then jumps onto Bucky's back and flips herself around to where her legs are around his neck and starts hitting him in the head with her elbow multiple times. Bucky puts her onto a table and puts his vibranium hand around her neck.
      I gasp and cover my mouth hoping that Bucky doesn't kill Nat. "You could at least recognize me." Nat says quietly.  Then T'Challa hits Bucky in the head with his foot, then his stomach. I quickly run over to Nat making sure she's breathing. She coughs a bit to let me know that she's okay. I turn around to see Bucky slam T'Challa down on the ground. Bucky grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs. T'Challa races over towards the other stairs then jumps off of the railing landing in front of me and Bucky. Bucky face is expressionless as he looks at T'Challa. T'Challa hits Bucky making me fall on the ground behind Bucky. Bucky growls and dodges T'Challa leg from hitting him in his head. T'Challa hits Bucky in the head with his hand sends Bucky flying into the wall. I quickly run down the stairs looking for Bucky. He looks up and looks down at me to see if I'm hurt. "No, I'm not hurt, Bucky.
     I'm okay." I say grabbing Bucky's hand. Bucky burst the metal doors open and walks towards the helicopter. He opens the door and hoist me up into the passenger seat. Then Bucky gets in and shuts the door and starts the helicopter. Soon Steve burst through a door to the right side of Bucky. And Bucky looks towards Steve, he lifts the lever up for the helicopter to go up. Steve runs towards the helicopter and grabs the bottom rail attached to the helicopter making it wobble in the air. Bucky tries to lose Steve but he grabs the railing at the end of the helicopter landing. He pulls the helicopter towards the landing and Bucky sighs heavily trying to get away pushing the lever towards Steve making him jump out of the way and crashing the helicopter. The helicopter spins around twice making it land on its side. Then fall into the river. Then I break the glass of the window to get out. Steve helps me out of the seat and pushed me up to the surface then grabbed Bucky and took him to a old abandoned car shop.

Bucky's pov
        I wake up to a pounding in my head I look around and see that my vibranium arm is stuck in a metal piece. I look over to see y/n and Sam standing in the doorway. Y/n looks straight at me and runs over to me. Sam tries to stop her but she comes over and touches my cheek. "Oh, thank goodness your okay." Y/n says pressing her hands to my cheeks. I sigh in relief feeling her touch me like she use to. "Hey, Cap!" Sam says gesturing over to Steve. I groan from feeling sore. I look up and see Steve looking at me. "Steve." I say. Steve looks at me still trying to figure out which Bucky he was talking to. "Which Bucky am I talking to?" Steve says looking serious.
       I start to remember something and look up at Steve. "Your mom's name was Sarah." I say looking up at him. And then I thought of something​ that I wouldn't even remember. "You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." I say laughing about it. Steve sighs in relief and says, "Can't read that in a museum." Sam rolls his eyes and looks over at y/n and Steve. "Just like that, we're supposed to be cool?" Sam says cautiously. Y/n looks over at Sam and sighs. "Sam can you at least think of someone other than yourself?" Y/n says with an annoyed tone. I laugh at what y/n just said and look up at her. "I could never stop getting enough of that attitude." I say to y/n.
      Y/n blushes and looks away. I look back over at Steve. "What did I do?" I asked wondering how much damage the winter soldier did. "Enough." Steve says. I sigh and look down at the ground. "Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything HYDRA put inside me is still there. All he had to do was says the gosh darn words." I say angrily. Steve looks down at me. "Who was he?" Steve ask. I shake my head and look down at the ground again. "I don't know." I say angrily.   
      Steve starts to pace back and forth. "People are dead. The bombing, the setup... the doctor did all that just get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than "I don't know." Steve says looking at me. Y/n comes behind me and starts to rub my back with her hand in comfort. I try to remember what the doctor was talking about then I remembered something that he asked. "He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where." I say looking past Sam and Steve. "Why would he need to know that?" Y/n says curiously. I then look at all of them and finally know why he wanted to know. "Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier." I say.

Well, that's the end of this chapter. I can't wait for you guys to see the next chapter. So I hope you guys have a fantastic day.

~Abigail