Long Drive

The whole chapter is in Naira's POV unless stated
The next morning I woke up. Kartik wasn't anywhere around. I quickly got out of bed, freshened up and wore my clothes. Then I went down to look for him. The guys were discussing something. I could hear them talk about international license and all that. I didn't understand a tiny bit of their conversation. So I decided to leave. I went to the kitchen to get a nice coffee. I waited while the chef made my coffee. He asked me what I wanted for breakfast. I ordered pancakes and left. As I was leaving Kartik showed up and gave me a good morning kiss. I put my coffee on the table and held his hair. We were going crazy. Suddenly we heard someone cough. We broke the kiss to see Rose bhabhi and Keerti di looking at us and laughing. I blushed and quickly got my coffee and left. Kartik went the other way to the captains cabin. After a while he returned. All of us were chatting in the lounge. Then he told us all the plan of the day

Kartik: So guys ik its getting a bit boring here. So I have come up with an idea. We are near Somalia. We are going to head towards the coast. There is Visa on arrival. We get that and go on a road trip till another coast city in Somalia. Till then the yacht will arrive there. It would take the yacht 4 hours to get there. And by car its 8 hours. We will try and make it in 6 hours with my Bugatti's. Then we board the yacht again. Isn't it interesting?
Naira: It is but the roads are pretty bad I have heard
Kartik: Don't worry. There is a new highway constructed here.
Rose: But we need proper permit to drive in a different country with our own cars.
Kartik: Don't worry I have arranged for that. And all of us have international license. So we are good to go
Gayu: But is it safe?
Kartik: it is 100% safe. Don't worry
Keerti: But y r we doing this?
Naksh: because everyone is getting bored
Kartik: ok so everyone have ur breakfast, get ready to go

After an hour we reach the coast city. We go to the garage. We drive out the cars and then the Yacht departs. We also go on the highway. We are going very fast, about 200 kmph. The car is awesome. All the 4 cars are the same, Bugatti's. Mine and Kartik's is Blue and White. Bhai and Keerti di's is black. Rohan Jiju and Gayu Di's is also black. And Yash Bhai and Rose Bhabhi's is black and white.

 And Yash Bhai and Rose Bhabhi's is black and white

We were ahead of all. Bhai' car and Rohan Jiju's were at par behind us and Yash bhai' behind them.
Infact we did cover the journey in 6 hours. The yacht was already waiting for us. We drive straight in and went to have lunch. We were damn hungry. But the scenery on the way was just awesome. I wanted to relax so I went to the sauna. Everyone had gone to sleep so I decided to shut the door and go nak*d. Kartik was busy with the captain discussing something. So i was alone. I was just thinking about how lucky I was to have a hubby like Kartik. After a while I wore a bathrobe and went to my room. He was already there doing some work. I shut the door and because of that noise he looked up. He got up and came to me. He hugged me suddenly I didn't know y. But as we broke the hug he had already taken of my bathrobe. I was nak*d. Now I got y he hugged me. It didn't take me long to undress him and there was another round of making love.

_________________________________________________________________
Hey guys I am updating a lot today as I had some free time. The result of the competition will be in the next chapter as I just updated the previous chapter and so there hasn't been many comments. Anyways keep reading, voting and Plz comment on this chap and also on the previous one. I need a handful of comments atleast to decide the winner.