3 years Leap

Hello guys, U all will now be seeing a 3 year leap in this FF. Naitik and Akshara have died. Naira and Kartik are married and are living in San Diego, California, USA.
It is ‪9:00 am on Sunday‬.

Kartik: Naira wake up. It is already 9.
Naira: kyu pareshan kar rahe ho. Sone do aur tum bhi so jao.
With this she pulls him to sleep. She rests her hand on his chest and they both sleep. After sometime they both wake up. Naira is in a romantic mood. She goes to bathe. She purposely leaves her towel outside.
Naira: Kartik mujhe towel do na please.
Kartik goes and gives her the towel. Naira pulls him in. They share very romantic moments.
Soon they have lunch and go out as it is sunny. They go to the beach.
Naira wears her beach bikini and Kartik is shirtless and wearing shorts.
They both play around in the water. Kartik is looking st how beautiful and hot Naira is looking. Naira sees him.
Naira: kya kar rahe ho yaha ao na
Kartik doesn't reply. Naira knows what has happened to Kartik. She also looks at his muscles and six pack. He is looking so hot.
She runs to Kartik and hugs him. Kartik is back to reality. He sees Naira is hugging him. He kisses her on the forehead. They then kiss. Soon someone announces that there is a competition for couples. Kaira participate in the competition. They see Yash and Rose there.

Kartik: isn't that Yash and Rose.
Naira: yes.
Tears start rolling down her face. She starts remembering her family and Naitik & Akshara. Kartik tries to calm her down.

Sorry for the short update. I was very busy today. Please comment and vote.