Surprise!!!

The whole chapter is in Naira's POV until stated

After a while Kartik came back and told us all to follow him. He took us to the Kitchen. He gave each on of us an apron. He told us there would be a competition. There would be two teams with 6 members each. And we would make a Peacock design cake. We would be given 2 hours to make it. And then we would click a pic of them and post them on Instagram and see which on whets more likes. We all agreed that I would post the pics at the same time and see which one gets more likes. So then the teams were decided.
Team A: Me, Kartik, Bhai and Keerti Di and 2 chefs to help us. The chefs had numbers. So we had chef number 3 and 4
Team B: Yash bhai, Rose bhabhi, Rohan Jiju and Gayu Di and chef number 1 and 2 to help them.
So the competition began. Kartik quickly searched the internet for a nice design. We decided upon this design:

Not exactly same but a similar sort of cake

Not exactly same but a similar sort of cake. So it was decided that me and Keerti Di would make the cupcakes. Kartik and bhai would bake the cake. And the two chefs would make the icing and all that was required for decoration. After 1 and 1/2 hour the cake was baked, cupcakes ready, just the decoration of the main cake and cupcakes was remaining.

 After 1 and 1/2 hour the cake was baked, cupcakes ready, just the decoration of the main cake and cupcakes was remaining

Me and Di finished the decoration of the cupcakes and they turned out to be beautiful. We took them to the serving table and what was there just stunned us both.

 We took them to the serving table and what was there just stunned us both

The cake was damn good. We had chosen chocolate flavour cake as me, Kartik and Keerti di like it a lot. Must say the decoration was fab! Then Team B arrived with their cake.

 Must say the decoration was fab! Then Team B arrived with their cake

Wow! That was good but ours is better.
(So guys its up to u now to vote for the cake u like best out of these two. Just leave a comment saying which team made a better cake: Team A or Team B. Result in the next chapter)
We quickly posted both the pics on my account. We would wait for 24 hours and then see the result. We then realised it was time for dinner and we hadn't ordered anything.

Naira: Kartik what about dinner? We forgot to order!
Kartik: Don't worry love I have done it. I had ordered before the competition started. For today guys bare wid what I have chosen. North Indian.
Naksh: Don't worry Kartik we all hadn't had Nirth Indian food for long. So its good for us.
Yash: But we had occupied the Kitchen. Then how will they prepare?
Kartik: There is another smaller kitchen upstairs. They are preparing it there. So lets go to the rooftop lounge.

We all headed to the Rooftop Lounge.

Kartik: Any drinks?
Naira: Pepsi Plz
Keerti: Me too, Pepsi
Rose: Can I have Fresh Lime soda?
Kartik: Sure sis
Gayu: Sprite
Kartik: Ok so soft drinks for u ladies. Guys Hard Drinks?
Rohan: Ya sure
Naksh: Y not?
Yash: which one though?
Kartik: Jack Daniels?
Naksh: gr8
Kartik: Naira pass me the iPad. Letme order. So 2 Pepsi's, 1 Sprite, Fresh lime soda and Jack Daniels honey flavoured.
Naira: Srsly? U guys r srsly gonna have that? I thought u were joking. Dint expect this from u guys and u Kartik! Hard Drinks? Letme show u what Hard Drinks are now
Kartik: Oye meri Jangli Bili. Calm down huṅ. We are still joking. I have ordered Breezers for us.
Naira: HUH!
Kartik: Chill honey. We all are well-cultured. We don't drink.
Naira: whatever
Rose: Calm down Naira they were just joking!
Naira: Ik Rise bhabhi but still I got really angry
Rose: I can understand.
Gayu: chalo na kuch karte hai until the food arrives.
Rohan: kya par?
Yash: Oh look the drinks are here
Keerti: BTW Kartik what have u ordered?
Kartik: Starters: Samosa, Hara Bhara Kabab
Main Course: Panner Makhanwala, Veg.Kadhai, Methi Malai Maṭar, Dal Taḍka, Kulcha and                   Jeera Rice
Desserts: Ice-Cream and Gajar Ka Halwa
Gayu: Wow gr8
Rohan: I'm feeling hungry hearing the names.

The food arrived. Everyone liked it. It was delicious. Most of them were my favourites and Kartik knew it. I love him. We all finished dinner and chatted for a while. Then I remembered of the cake. We cut the cakes and tasted them. They were pretty good. Ours was very delicious. The other team also praised it. Kartik and Bhai had made it. Everyone would love it. It was so yummy that we finished both of those humongous cakes. Then all of us went to sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________
So guys how was the surprise??? And Plz leave a comment on whose cake is the best. Plz. And ya keep reading and voting and Plz Plz comment.