Singhania Mansion

Kaira's flight landed in Delhi. They disembarked the plane and went to the lounge. Soon their next flight was ready to Udaipur. Their flight from San Diego was too big for Udaipur airport. Therefore they had to go on an other private jet of the Goenka's which was smaller.
Soon they got on the flight and it took off. All the cars would be coming by road.

They landed in UdaipurThey left for Kartik's house in Udaipur

They left for Kartik's house in Udaipur. Naira fell asleep during the car journey. Kartik was praying that Naira doesn't wake up as they passed in front of Singhania Mansion. They reached home and as it was late in the night they slept after having dinner.
Next day Kartik went to office and finished his meeting. As he was going back he went in front of Singhania mansion. He told his driver to stop the car. He got out and after mustering some courage he went in. The door was open. Soon he saw Mishti come to the door.

Mishti: BFF!!!!!!!
She ran to him and hugged him. Hearing this Karishma came out.
Karishma: Kartik tum!
Kartik: Hi BFF! Namaste Karishma bhabhi. Actually we landed in India yesterday and today I had a meeting. I saw this house as I was going back and came in to meet Mishti. I missed her so much.
Mishti: I missed you so much BFF.
Karishma: aao andar betho
Kartik: nahi bhabhi, I am sorry. Uncle, Aunty aur dadi mujhe dekhakar ġusse me aa jayenge.
Karishma: wo ab yaha nahi rehte.
Kartik: matlab???
Karishma: bhaiya aur bhabhi ke moth ke baad wo khud ko sambhal nahi pa rahe the. Uske bad Naira bhi chali gayi. Bauji guzar gaye 2 saal pehle. Uske baad mom or Bhabhimaa gaav chale gaye. Abhi yaha sirf mai, Mishti, Naksh aur Kanchi rehte hai
Kartik: oh but who is Kanchi?
Karishma: oh she is Naksh's wife.
Kartik: oh Naksh got married. Nice to know. What about Gayu?
Karishma: She married Rohan Mehra and they are now living in USA.
Kartik: What! USA?? We also live in USA. Which city?
Karishma: Oh! She lives in Los Angeles
Kartik: Oh my God! Los Angeles is just a 3 hour drive from our place. We live in San Diego
Karishma: Oh! The world is really small. So what would you have? Tea, coffee, juice?
Kartik: no nothing. I shall take your leave now.
Mishti: Why so early?
Kartik: sorry pretty lady but I have to go.
Karishma: If you don't mind can I ask you something?
Kartik: yeah sure why not
Karishma: do you have any clue where Naira is now?
Kartik: matlab?
Karishma: after she left she never called us. So I asked if she called you or something
Kartik: actually me and Naira are married.
Karishma: so until now the 'we' meant you and Naira?
Mishti: mummy just say Kaira
Kartik: yes that 'we' meant me and Naira
Karishma: where is she I want to meet her? If Naksh gets to know that Naira is here then he will be so happy.
Kartik: she is at home. Come with me I am going home anyway.
Mishti: wow I will be meeting Naira didi after so many days. I am so happy.
Karishma: I will call and tell Naksh and Kanchi to come there.
Kartik: fine so then lets go.
They all go to Goenka Mansion.

Please comment and vote.