Superyacht! Part 2

The whole chapter is in Naira's POV
I woke up in the morning. I saw my Kartik he was still sleeping. I planted some soft kisses on his chest. He woke up. He dragged me into a warm hug. We stayed there for a while. Then we got out of bed. I quickly got the iPad and ordered what we wanted for breakfast. We both freshened up and went out. We could see Karishma chachi very worried and she was pacing up and down the corridor. We went to her and asked what was the matter.

Karishma: Naira, Kartik my friend has met with an accident. She is in the hospital in a critical condition. I have to go to see her. She has a daughter who is alone, so I have to take Mishti with me.
Mishti and Luv Kush enter and hear all this. Luv Kush protest that they want to go as well.
Kartik: No problem chachi u can go. U can tale BFF along with u. And ya u two, ur going nowhere. U get it!
LuvKush: No bhaiya we are going with Mishti.
They start to cry.
Naira: OK Ok u can go with chachi. Chachi, u take them both along and when u reach Udaipur drop these 3 and ur friends daughter at Goenka Villa. Surekha chachi is back so she will take care of them for a while.
Luv Kush: Yippee!
Kartik: Letme go talk to the captain. We can get in a helicopter and u can fly to the nearest airport where my Private jet will be waiting for u.
Naira: Why did u have to send those two helicopters back? They would have been of use right now!
Kartik: Naira, they add up extra weight to the yacht and thus it will consume more fuel. And we have to reduce fuel intake as much as possible. It is harmful for the environment. That's y I sent them back. Anyways don't worry I will arrange for the helicopter and the private jet very soon.
Saying this he goes to the captains cabin.
He comes back after a while and says the arrangement has been done and they are heading towards the nearest coast. Everyone has woken up and have come down. We tell them about the whole incident. Kartik tells everyone to have breakfast first. We head to the dining table outside because its sunny and refreshing. As we go there the Helicopter arrives. We are near the coast.

Karishma chachi and the kiddos have their breakfast quickly

Karishma chachi and the kiddos have their breakfast quickly. We see them off and return to continue our breakfast. We then go to have a bath. Me and Kartik go to the jacuzzi first.

We then go have a bath

We then go have a bath. After we get ready and go to the lounge.

 After we get ready and go to the lounge