Yoongi X Reader

Type: Smut and Fluff

Don't worry the smut is near the end ya sinners!

Btw authors note is always written like dis ☺. I hope you enjoy my first attempt​ at making smut...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sat on your bed waiting, and watching the clock. The same thing you've been doing for 5 minutes. You were anticipating the arrival of you husband Yoongi. It has been such a long time since you've seen him since he had been on tour with the other BTS member fo quite a few months. Tick, tock, tick, tock... You heard the door open and ran out to the hallway seeing your husband in the doorway. You were so excited, "Yoongi Oppa!!", You shouted as you ran down the hallway and he dropped his bags catching you in his arms. The hug felt like it lasted forever until you broke the hug giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Your finally home!", you pulled him to the​ couch and sat him down. You talked about the tour and the struggles he had with it. "Oppa, there were so many times where I couldn't focus because I was Anticipating getting home to my girl. I've missed you so much." You looked and him and had an Idea come to your mind. "We haven't watched a movie in a while Yoongi, please can we?", you asked with puppy eyes. "Of course Y/N, I just need to be with you." You turn of all the lights and you pick a random movie off the shelf. The movie you picked was 50 shades of grey, easily one of your favorites. Yoongi didn't mind anything you chose.

Le time skiip~

As the erotic part of the movie started, you were sitting on Yoongi's lap, laying on his chest. You noticed he started squirming around, then you felt a hard lump up against you butt. You giggled at Yoongi and he notice your laughing, "Hey, not funny oppa! You knew this would happen didn't you!", he said playfully, "You little-" he was interrupted by you pressing your lips against his. He struggled looking for the remote and turned the TV off. He slowly pushed you on the other side of the couch so that he was on top. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N... You know not to tease Oppa like that?~", He said, crashing back into the kiss with you. You let him into your mouth and your tongues were practically battling for dominance. Yoongi eventually wins, exploring every section of your mouth as much as he could. He broke the kiss again, getting up to take off his clothing. He takes of everything except for his boxers. He then starts taking off your pants and. Your shirt slowly. "Yoongi, don't be a tease!", You felt so needy and full of lust. Suddenly he stops stripping you down and takes of his boxers letting his erect member hit his chest. God, His abs were so sexy. How could a man be so sexy and cute at the same time. He lays down on the couch as you lay down positioning your mouth around his erect member. You lick the tip and go up and down the shaft, Yoongi letting out soft moans every time. "Please?", He wined getting impatient. Your took almost all of him member in your mouth, earning a gasp and a slightly loud moan from him as you keep going and stops right after he starts twitching, you smirk, "What's wrong? Did I stop too soon??" You knew you did and so did he. Yoongi pins you on the couch, " You'll pay for that Y/N." He said in a voice deeper than usual. He suddenly rips your panties off throwing them somewhere on the floor. He puts one finger in your womanhood, making you feel a wave of pain then pleasure. "a-ahh Yoongi!" He kept going and with the other hand shushed you. "Didn't oppa tell you you would pay? Be a good girl OK.", He referred to himself in third person. You nodded in response, excited for what was next. He then put to fingers in and started scissoring you. You let out small moans. Yoongi then took it out as you whined in response. "*sighs* You shouldn't be enjoying your punishment oppa but ill let it pass...", He lines up him member with your whole and slowly pushes in, you start panting in pain. It was fully in now, and that pain was quickly replaced with pleasure. He starts thrusting rather quickly. You two were a moaning mess, each practically yelling each other's names in pleasure. You feel your climax building up, "A-hh aahh Yoongi I-Im gonna come!", you whispered into his ears. "Try to hold it fo me princess, Im almost their." With a few more sloppy thrusts, Yoongi came inside of you and you rode out your highs. "Oppa, you wore a condom right?" He looked at you and smirked, "Of Course but can we try for a child next time..." You smiled and looked at him, "Wait, really!? Oh my goodness!" He wrapped his arms around you "your forever mine princess." With that you both walk upstairs to your room and went to sleep with dreams of your very own baby with Yoongi...

A/N
Hellooo, that was my first ever attempt at writing smut! I really hope you guys enjoyed! Please tell me your recommendations or if i should change something to make this better. I know how hard it is to find a good BTS smut and im trying my best soo I hope you like it. As of Now im ouuut!

953 words!