His smirk never left his face as the crowd reached out to touch him, girls screaming for his attention.

He looked so happy. Almost the argument we just have earlier didn’t happened. Did all of that meant nothing to him?

“Now, the moment you’ve been waiting for, put yours hands together as we welcome Park Jimin.”

The crowd began shushing and quieted down to enjoy Jimin’s performance.

“Confident as always, that cheeky bastard.” Taehyung said as he take a seat next to mine. The boys eyes shined with pride, as they relived a moment that must have meant something important to them.

“Wow, you all really adore him don’t you.” Jungkook just looked at me and smile.

As Jimin were about to start his singing, we all averted our gaze towards him, trying to enjoy his performance.

"Tell me
With your sweet smile
Tell me
Tell me like you’re whispering in my ear
Don’t be like a prey
(Be) Smooth like a like a snake
I want to get away (Ah woo woo)
Get away away away from me
Get away away from me (Ah woo woo)
Whoever it may be, save me, me
Save me
It continues even when I run away
I am caught in a lie
Caught in a lie
Find me when I was pure
I can’t be free from this lie
Give me back my smile
Caught in a lie
Pull me from this hell
I can’t be free from this pain
Save me, I am being punished
You want me
I’ve lost my way
You want me
Just like me every day
I feel so far away
You always come my way
It repeats all over again (Ah woo woo)
Get away away away from me
Get away away from me (Ah woo woo)
Whoever it may be, save me, me
Save me
It continues even when I run away
I am caught in a lie
Caught in a lie
Find me when I was pure
I can’t be free from this lie
Give me back my smile
Caught in a lie
Pull me from this hell
I can’t be free from this pain
Save me, I am being punished
I am still the same person I was before
I am here, the same person I was from before, but
An overgrown lie is trying to swallow me whole
Caught in a lie
Find me when I was pure
I can’t be free from this lie
Give me back my smile
Caught in a lie
Pull me from this hell
I can’t be free from this pain
Save me, I am being punished” Jimin finished his song.

The crowd that was once silent erupted into a loud cheer. The crowd was absolutely insane, as cheers drowned our ears. The stage went dark, signing it was the last song. Jimin never once looked at me while he was performing.

“Don’t pack your things yet as there’s one more performance waiting. It was a special performance and dedicated to someone special. They will be performing "The Reason by Hoobastank” the MC hollered. The crowd roared once again knowing that there’s another performance waiting.

It was Jimin on the stage. The spot light was directed on him, having all the other lights around turned off. Strum of guitar played as he started his song. He was accompanied by the boys.

Wait, what? How did they all get there so fast, I thought as I looked beside me, I saw all the boy had vanished from their seats.

I’m not a perfect person” he started. The crowd cheered.

There’s many things I wish I didn’t do, but I continued learning, I never meant to do those things to you, and so I have to say before I go,” he smiled to the floor then steals a glance towards me. My breath hitched at the signal as he continued his singing.

That I just want you to know, I’ve found a reason for me, To change who I used to be, A reason to start over new,” he paused, “And the reason is you.” he stared deep into my eyes.

I’m sorry that I hurt you, It’s something I must live with everyday, And all the pain I put you through, I wish that I could take it all away, And be the one who catches all your tears,” he whispered-sing, “That’s why I need you to hear, I’ve found a reason for me, To change who I used to be, A reason to start over new,” he smiled at me again. My tears beginning to pile up. I was beyond stunned, I smiled back at him.

And the reason is youuuuuuuu, and the reason is youuuuuuuuuu, and the reason is youuuuuuuuuuu” he said while pointing at me. My face showed at the big screen and everyone could see me tearing up. The crowd cheered for us.

The band stop playing and only Jimin’s voice heard, “I’m not a perfect person,” he sangs as he take a step down from the stage. One step a lyrics. One step closer towards me.

I never meant to do those things to you” another step down.

And so I have to say before I go” yep, another step down.

After a few step from the stage he finally arrived in front of me, “That I just want you to know, I’ve found a reason for me, To change who I used to be, A reason to start over new, And the reason is you,” he put his warm hand on my cheek.

I found a reason to show, A side of me you didn’t know, A reason for all that I do,” he stopped and stared into my eyes as I stared back into his.

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” The crowd cheered us to kiss.

And the reason is you~” he finished the song and kissed me passionately. The crowd boomed and cheered at us.

“I love you.” I said.

“What? I didn’t seem to catch that.” Jimin said.

“I LOVE YOU!”

He smirks, “I love you too.”

After their special performance, the judges are having discussion on who will bring home the winner title.

The boys won. They won the championship for the group performance.

“Ladies and gentlemen, for the Solo King title for the 22th Annual Singing Competition,” the MC roared again, “give it up for the winner, Park Jimin”

He won.

Jimin walk to the stage for his medal. He then outstretched his hand for me, and help me up the stage. I noticed thousands of people in the crowd screaming, cheering for him.

I crawl my hand around his waist, enveloping into a hug, “I’m sorry.”

“You should be.” He stated in monotone voice.

“I am”

“Prove it.” uh-ohh. I knotted my eyebrow in confusion, payback?

Biting my lower lips, “How do you want me to prove it?”

A smirk tugs his seductive lips, “Kiss me?”

My mouth gaped open. He’s asking me to kiss me. In front all the crowd. Its like thousand of thousand of people.

I gaze around the sea of people, and glance at the boys, who all have goofy smiles on their faces. I hesitated.

I looked back at Jimin, cupped his face with my left hand and my right weaving through his hair and crashing his lips down into mine.

The fireworks erupted. Just like in movies, whether it was from the sparks between us, the hoot from the boys or the applauses from the crowd, I wasn’t sure, but it didn’t matter, because in that moment, only Jimin matter to me.